Globe Telecom / slow data connection

1 Bacolod City, Philippines Review updated:

I am using your internet since year 2015 but the longer i used it the more sucks internet connection i get. Slow as snale 116kb/s? Whats that? I am more happy to stay with you guys if the service we paid is what we get. Pls fix your service. Worst service ever! You will lose customer if you continue doing this. I have more friends using your service and all of us were dealing the same trouble everytime.

Xe
Nov 18, 2016

Comments

• Pi
      20th of Nov, 2016

I agree .. service here with Globe is getting more pathetic as time moves on! When I signed up I have WMAX unlimited .. they - inphamous Globe - upgraded me to LTE and now my Internet has slowed way down. They try tell me I am "limited" to the GB per period and said ohh NO - no way .. No, No, NO~! Fix my service and fix it now! All this falls on deft ears as NO one cares~! Globe - like Smart (dubbed Dumb) are two worthless companies in the Philippines for Internet service - the bad catch on our part is that they are the ONLY two providers in this country~! Sad. . Globe, hire me now - this is an ORDER!
    Pete

• Za
      25th of Nov, 2016

Sad but true. We have to dealt with this suffering every bits and byte of our digital life. We could hardly enjoy those technologies like smart TV to their fullest due to their crappy services.