Globe Telecom Broad Band / customer service level

Jul 22, 2015
Globe Tatoo
My move request is still pending after almost a month, affecting my work and personal life. If you try to cancel or close the account, they will give you the contract default penalty fee, even though it's their fault in the first place. So one can't transfer to another provider. Globe verified that the area was serviceable, yet after transferring to my new location, service was not moved, until now. Talked to a lot of people already from their so-called customer service (I don't know who they are servicing, because I'm a customer yet I don't receive proper attention and respect from them). Talked to 4 or supervisors, 2 Managers and uncountable number of reps. My request was escalated 6 or 7 times, call back promises were never fulfilled, and if you wait for a manager to take a look at your issue, it will take you at least 2 - 3 hours.

Globe customer service also likes to put you on-hold for hours then will just dropped the call if you wait. I'm currently on the line for 3 and 32 minutes now, still no manager. I'm guessing they will just dropped the call again.

I do hope that Globe would get worthy BPO's to handle their customer service department. The ones they have right now are a joke to the industry. I could easily say that these people lack the training, courtesy and professionalism to be taking calls from customers that provide their salaries.

This type of company should be reprimanded by the National Telecommunications Board or Agency, so they will take their customer service level seriously.

Globe Telecom Logo Globe Telecom