GlassesUSA.com / additional charges
I ordered a pair of prescription glasses and got a follow up email a couple of days later telling me i had to pay an extra $30 for the prisms. Absolutely NOWHERE on the website is this charge listed.
The rep told me that they *used* to have it on the site but they took it down because ''people were ordering lenses thinking they would give them cool vision''.
It is utterly ridiculous to remove information from the website and surprise people with extra charges. I am disgusted by this company. I was on hold with their customer ''service'' for half an hour and only got halfway down the queue. I think this company is a scam and I would advise you to stay the heck away from them.
Additionally they advertise 100% money back guarantee all over their website but when you read the T&C its ''100% money back minus a 20% restock fee''. 80% refund does NOT equal a 100% refund. Ridiculous.
More GlassesUSA.com Complaints & Reviews
- GlassesUSA.com - Beware of this company! 
- GlassesUSA.com - Online scam 
- GlassesUSA.com - No Glasses, Took Money 
- GlassesUSA.com - Overcharge/Won't refund 
- GlassesUSA.com - Deceitful website
- Glasses USA - it's scam
- GlassesUSA.com - scam/customer service
- Glasses USA - very poor customer service
- Glasses USA - trying to take money from my gobank account never authorized and did not place order
- Glasses USA - do not use and not usa owned per wiki see link included