Having problems with Maui Jim?

Maui Jim reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 5, 2009. The latest review Oli oli was posted on May 11, 2021. The latest complaint sunglasses was resolved on Mar 19, 2019. Maui Jim has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 11 reviews. Maui Jim has resolved 4 complaints.

Maui Jim Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 666 5905 (General Information)
+1 888 666 5602 (Repairs)
+1 888 352 2003 (Hawaii Repairs)
One Aloha Lane
Peoria, Illinois
Hawaii Branch
721 Wainee St. Lahaina, HI 96761

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maui Jim Customer Service. Initial Maui Jim complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maui Jim above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maui Jim. Discuss the issues you have had with Maui Jim and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Maui Jim Complaints & Reviews

Maui JimOli oli

Hi I spoke to Jessica she was really helpful ... in repairs I not happy with my sunglasses as they are so tight on my nose & head Leave a red mark.
I have returned them to sunglasses hut several times in which they stretch & pulled them there is no difference They Said to contact Maui Jim
My contact number is [protected]
Myself & my husband have always purchased these suns glasses so would be happy if we are looked after
Thankyou kindly

Oli oli

Maui Jimlens corrosion

Bought the maui jim makawao and have loved them excerpt went swimming in a pool in hawaii and my lens corroded! Was a saltwater pool, just like I was swimming in the ocean. Mj has not been cooperative to replace or willing to look at. I even went to a professional at sunglasses hut and they said this is unusual and mj should replace these.

They should replace these if they want a lifelong customer especially for the price they charge.

lens corrosion
    lens corrosion

Maui Jimsunglasses

I was told "buy maui jims, you will love them" they are great with lenses but no quality on the frames. Mine have gone back twice and when I pointed out this was unacceptable they told me to send them $15 and my glasses so they can evaluate (not fix) so there goes the good service myth. Another company living off it's past good name. Do not buy these would be my advice.

RESOLVED

After getting in touch with a real human things seem to be going much smoother now .

Maui Jim — don't buy from them

They are expensive and WILL break. I suffered a corneal abrasion after the temple snapped and the jagged...

Maui Jim Sunglasses — service that sucks!!

Sent my Maui Jim sunglasses in for repair, after telling the cust.service lady that the glasses had...

Maui Jim Sunglasses — crap sunglasses

"Best customer service"...BS Bought a pair of Mauna Loa's less than a year ago (over $300) and...

Maui Jim Sunglasses — poor quality lens coating

Do yourself a favor and stay away from these glasses. The coating they put on the lens is not as good a...

Maui Jim Sunglasses — I feel like I over paid for the sun glasses, then over paid for repair

I purchased very expensive sun glasses ... and they broke. I treated them well. They were much more fragile...

Maui Jim Sunglasses — stay away from this shady company

Maui Jim fixed/replaced my first pair of sunglasses..No questions...but NOW all I get from my other pair of...

Maui Jim — simply awful

The Maui Jim sunglasses model that I purchased had a manufacturing defect where the screw cracked the lense...

Maui Jim Sunglasses — not like it used to be!!