Get Money Back WLY Complete Savings — unauthorized credit card charges
Hello, my name is peter and I have probably had the same issue as most of the people that post over here which is that wly complete savings have been charging me a monthly subscription fee. I came across this website where everybody complains about their service but give no usefull information about how to deal with them. So here you have some info that might be useful to you.
First I gave them a call at [protected] and I spoke to joan one of their customer advisers and asked her why they was charging me and as an answer I was told that I have made a purchase that had a discount offered by their company and doing so I have been enrolled into their sistem and been given a 30 day free trial, after the trial period was over I was been charged 15 pounds a monthly. So I asked her what should I do get my money back an she answered that I can cancel my subscription and if have not used any of their services or claimed any cashback from their offers I would be entitled to get back a 3 month refund that's the only thing she could do as a customer adviser, as for the rest of 13 months I had to send an email to them at [protected]@completesavings.com with my subscription cancellation reference number full name phone number and answer a few questions regarding my subscription. All this info about what should I email to them was sent to me by email by the customer adviser. Moving on I have sent them the email which they answered the same day telling me that since I have not used any of the benefits they were offering I was entitled to the full refund which I was to be refunded in 13 different payments to my account which happened in 2 days after sending the email. This was my experience with them and although is a bit frustrating having to do all this to get the money back I did get it so I must thank joan for helping me out and ange for the quick response to my email.
More Get Money Back WLY Complete Savings Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Save - fraud 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- [Resolved] Completesave.co.uk - I just realize that this completesave.co.uk took 15 pounds out of my bank account 
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account