Get Money Back WLY Complete Savingsunauthorized credit card charges

Hello, my name is peter and I have probably had the same issue as most of the people that post over here which is that wly complete savings have been charging me a monthly subscription fee. I came across this website where everybody complains about their service but give no usefull information about how to deal with them. So here you have some info that might be useful to you.
First I gave them a call at [protected] and I spoke to joan one of their customer advisers and asked her why they was charging me and as an answer I was told that I have made a purchase that had a discount offered by their company and doing so I have been enrolled into their sistem and been given a 30 day free trial, after the trial period was over I was been charged 15 pounds a monthly. So I asked her what should I do get my money back an she answered that I can cancel my subscription and if have not used any of their services or claimed any cashback from their offers I would be entitled to get back a 3 month refund that's the only thing she could do as a customer adviser, as for the rest of 13 months I had to send an email to them at [protected]@completesavings.com with my subscription cancellation reference number full name phone number and answer a few questions regarding my subscription. All this info about what should I email to them was sent to me by email by the customer adviser. Moving on I have sent them the email which they answered the same day telling me that since I have not used any of the benefits they were offering I was entitled to the full refund which I was to be refunded in 13 different payments to my account which happened in 2 days after sending the email. This was my experience with them and although is a bit frustrating having to do all this to get the money back I did get it so I must thank joan for helping me out and ange for the quick response to my email.

Pj
May 17, 2017

Comments

• Ve
      May 20, 2017

Hi, I have the same case as yours.
    They have charged me for 5 months without my authorisation.
    I have just sent them an email today, and planning to call them on Monday.
    Will they really fully refund my money??