Web Africa Networks Logo

Web Africa Networks

Having problems with Web Africa Networks?

Web Africa Networks Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 009 500 (General Enquiries)
+27 214 649 500 (WhatsApp)
The Boulevard Office Park, Block E, Searle Street
Thu6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sun6:00 AM - 12:00 AM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Web Africa Networks Customer Service. Initial Web Africa Networks complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Web Africa Networks above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Web Africa Networks. Discuss the issues you have had with Web Africa Networks and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Web Africa NetworksInstallation

My request was submitted on the 1st of December 2020 and Vodacom was out to install the fiber convertor. Once this was done I got no feedback till today the 21 December 2020. I am very unhappy with this service because I've tried to contact them and all I heard was it's still within SLA. I need this service urgently as I am currently working from home. I have an existing line with WebAfrica for my mother's place which has been working fine all these years. I don't understand why I am battling to get good service from them on an additional line. Please help...

WebAfricaMoved houses

Have been in contact with webafrica for about two weeks am still not connected in my new house. How am I supposed to work without connectivity. Apparently my query was escalated to the seniors which they cannot provide details of them to date they haven't contacted me. They take me to pillar to post, as if am not a paying client. I have a object number from vumatel which is VT-OB-VR-0684. I want to be connected not later than today please. My work is behind because of you. Its school holidays and my kids cant even watch tv or connect their gadgets. I was promised that it will be connected 2 days ago but still not connected.

Nov 23, 2020

Web Africa Networks — Delayed fibre installation

I placed a pre-order for Fibre installation on: 24.08.2020, My area went live on the 30th October 2020. My...

Oct 16, 2020

Web Africa Networks — Continuous rebuffing of my requests for assistance /1h50min wait time warnings

Dear Sir My account [protected]@wafiber My complains so far have been met with an immediate closure of the 'ticket'...

Sep 11, 2020

WebAfrica — Charging for a service that was never connected because of poor support and treatment of a 70 year old women

My Mom Pauline Oberholzer joined WebAfrica to get a fibre connection in March 2020, the line was installed by...

Apr 06, 2020

Web Africa Networks — incorrect billing and non-existent client service.

April 6 2020 Incident 4036 - Bill deducted at the incorrect amount, again. Tickets, Issues, Complaint...

Dec 24, 2019

Web Africa Networks — customer service

I was notified via e-mail in October, that my lite package would not be available anymore and that I would be...

Web Africa Networksincorrect billing and refusal to fix account without payment

I am a re-seller for Webafrica in regards to providing internet services and fibre and have client accounts linked to my profile. I requested cancellation of one of the client accounts but webafrica proceeded to cancel two additional account that was not to be cancelled. They then charged for installation fees for the two accounts that they cancelled in error. After I refused payment for this as it was an error on their side, they suspended all the accounts forcing me into payment. After I have made payment, I then had to request again for the accounts to be re-activated and the fees to be credited. After a long struggle this has been done. However for this month Webafrica, did double invoicing on the accounts and have not corrected this is yet, despite my logging a query on the 8th of August 2018. Webafrica again suspended my account, forcing payment out of me before they are willing to fix their mistake. Thus evertime they make an error I have to pay for it, hoping that it would be fixed, but it seems after every payment, the problem seems to worsen. With Webafrica taking no accountability. I did a search on Hello Peter and it would seem this is a problem for many of their clients.

WebAfrica — home lte

This is the complaint as published on HelloPeter, which nobody seems to want to respond to. Shocking...

Cape Town

WebAfrica — the billing system

I applied for fibre wifi through fibrehoods and webafrica is the ppl I chose I specifically asked the person...

Cape Town

WebAfricaignoring request to cancel domain names

I submitted requests via email to have my domain names cancelled and the only feedback I am getting is their automated system that sends out notification that they received it. And yet no one from Webafrica is sending a reply that they are going to start the process. I requested the domain names to be cancelled on the 16th of January 2017 and hoped that someone will actually read the email and start the process. I received a notification instead saying "Due to your late response to have the domain name cancelled, can you please cancel the payment that I need to make for the his month. Good day, I trust that you are well today. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the late Response. I have now escalated your account to our cancellations department to submit cancellations. One of our skilled consultants will be in contact with you shortly." Delaying tactics just to keep taking money from my account. They are so unprofessional.

WebAfricaHelper May 03, 2017

All emails sent to [email protected] or [email protected] have been addressed

Web Africa Helper Apr 04, 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your inquiry.

Would like to contact you to ensure your inquiry is seen to asap - to ensure we are able to chat - please email [email protected] or [email protected] - looking forward to your most valued responses to the provided email addresses . Please confirm your customer code/order number so we may get on this with no further delay

Kindly note support is also available via @WebAfricaHelper and Web Africa Facebook page DM

Once a email is sent to the above email addresses - you will receive a ticket number to track progress - please hold onto that ticket number as a reference to your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Rafeeqah

WebAfricalive chat offline contact request from phone: [protected]

Good day
          I applied for a WiFi deal 3 th Jan 2017. You requested all my details plus 149.been done on the 15th. Sometimes you reply on my emails. No reply where, when. And when will telkom installed. Now on live chat you tell me I don't have a router. I must buy one.where en when? Nobody inform me I must get a router. You confirm my debit payment. No updates on your side. Where's my data my router my ADSL. Please help?
          Violia Nel

WebAfricafibre installation

Applied for Fiber in September 2016 was told it would take 4-6 weeks, then after 8 weeks, still no Fiber, struggled to get any response from Web Africa, until finally they replied, told me they have a high volume, but it will be 1-2 weeks still. Another month goes by, and a number of emails send again, because trying to get through to someone valuable regarding this on phone-IMPOSSIBLE!! Finally get a reply, saying we can expect it by February 2017, so I am sorry, I have to seriously BEG them to answer my mails, then I have to hear, I have to wait another 2 months, so lets say it actually happens by February, I had to wait 5 months for fiber to be installed!!

• Si
                Silver Crib Jun 22, 2017

download media files free of charge from www.waptrick.com. Waptrick is a wap site where anybody can download video files at no cost.

WebAfricabreach of contract and bad billing

Who is supposedly a web hosting company, who will only host part of your website and the rest you have to get, either another company to host it or pay Web Africa additional monies. This is not made explicit in your contract with them which they call an agreement [I wonder what is the difference?].
              Then, upon cancelling my "agreement" I am expecting to be reimbursed for the subscription paid for by myself, however, I had to constantly remind them of their obligation to reimburse and I am still waiting after several response by them to say they will see to the matter.
              I found the management down to the billing department completely inept and clueless of their own dealings. Company's like this should not be given license to operate.
              Speaking of the billing, it is mind boggling. They had to resend the invoice several [more than three times], eventually I gave up on them getting it right. There is no clarity in their systems, from management to their account section.
              To recap my gripes...false advertising, unclear contract/agreement, pathetic accounts department and inept management.

WebAfricaHelper Jul 03, 2017

Hi Faheem

Thank you for your efforts.

We have escalated this and will ensure a fix and support asap. Sincerest apologies for how this has unfolded - we will ensure that we learn from this and better your experience going forward . We are looking into this as we speak, to resolve as soon as possible

Again, thank you so much for your patience.

Chat soonest

Rafeeqah

• Fa
                  Faheem Solomons Jul 01, 2017

web Africa is totally incompetent, after 2 months that I've signed up, I've received nothing for the monies I have paid, there account managers ignores your concerns and follow-ups completely, I cant understand and comprehend the type of business these people are running .can anyone please recommend a company that is competent in meeting the requirements web Africa promises.

WebAfricaHelper Jul 03, 2017

@Faheem Solomons This has been escalated to the Web Design service manager, who will have a look and ensure your support asap. Thank you for your efforts and time - will get this fixed for you as soon as possible

• Sh
                  Shannon Mcmurtrie Sep 05, 2016

Web Africa fraudulently deducts money from credit cards for services never ordered... If you are a small business...beware!!!

• Na
                  Natalie Steyn May 01, 2016

Webafrica is a fraud and I hope a lot of people will share this over social media. They keep on sending bills but it's impossible to get help/get a hold the technical department when you have issues. I agree with the person above me said, how do they even own a license to operate when there are so many complaints about them?? SHUT THEM DOWN.