Sify Technologies Logo

Sify Technologies

Having problems with Sify Technologies?

Sify Technologies reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 2, 2007. The latest review mail account not access was posted on Jun 27, 2012. The latest complaint Theft, fraud and scamming was resolved on Oct 21, 2009. Sify Technologies has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 18 reviews. Sify Technologies has resolved 4 complaints.

Sify Technologies Customer Service Contacts

63 St Mary Axe., EC3A 8AA, London, United Kingdom

Singapore
30 Cecil Street, № 19-08 Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712

UAE
P. O. Box 500522, Office № 1717, Shatha Towers, Dubai media city Dubai, The United Arab Emirates.

Sify Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Sify — mail account not access

I am not able to access my mail id at sify mail .com i am having the problem regarding "The page you...

Sify Broadband provider Kevin in Calangute, GoaTheft, fraud and scamming

I have had this provider in calangute for nearly two years...he charges me 2500 rupees for my connection per month...collects 4 months in advance and then pays into my account 1 month at a time...at the end of each month we miss a few days because he doesnt renew on time...he then becomes non contactable...he now has my money and I have no service...and if and when he does contact me and re- enfgage the service it is always backdated to the day it was supposed to be renewed...
I have signed receipts from him till the end of november 2009 and am waiting still...he lies, doesnt show up on time and provides zero service even tho I am paying him over twice what the service costs
my email is [protected]@hotmail.com and my account with sify is for_dean

Sify BroadbandBEWARE OF SIFY BROADBAND

Hi,

My account id is sonal_18. I took Sify Broadband on 16th of June 2009 and had terrible problems thereafter.

My connection used to get disconnected every 2 days and the reason i got was connectivity error because the

franchisee people didn't connect it properly.

Ultimately on 30th of June 2009 i got my connection disconnected for 4th time which never returned before 4th of

July for which i was promised extra time on broadband (never ever given).

The most harrasing part is:
    1. I never got any refunds or extra hours.
    2. I had to call 1000 times to Sify and Franchisee and Sify people used to come during my office hours and say you

are not in home how will we check?
    3. When asked to come at 6, very adamant and used to say working hours till 5 pm only.
    4. One day i had to stay at home for them the whole day waiting till 5 pm and then they arrived at 8 in the evening

(after wasting my whole day) and restored my connection and even took a sign that it was my fault that i don't stay

at home during afternoon so my connection is restored after 4 days. What the hell man!!!
    5. The franchisee never picked up phone after 5 pm so no use of calling them after repeated disconnections.
    6. Call sify and they say will be solved within 24 hours which never happens as i explained.

Atlast i asked for a refund and i was given the reply there is no refund of installation.

I lost Rs. 520 (fee monthly), Rs. 100 (line maintenance), Rs. 500 installation. All in all Rs. 1120 lost.

Ultimately i took Airtel Broadband and i am very happy with their service.

The Franschise of Sify i am talking is at Jwala heri, Lamba Complex. People involved from their side:
    Sanjay:[protected], Kamal:[protected], Mr. Vijay from Sify:[protected], [protected] and Mr. Amit from Sify:[protected].

These people should be booked for Fraud before some other person is duped of his hard earned money.

BEWARE OF SIFY AND NEVER TAKE THEIR SERVICES.

Sonal Sinha

• Pa
        pabitranga mohpatra Oct 23, 2009

sify is very good and very nice service forever.because i having sify connection i m geeting very very nice speed in sify...

Sify BroadbandLocal Service providers

Everybody who stays at AIROLI please beware of a f** local provider named Sameer Patil, Sachin, Rakesh who is providing Sify Service there. They will take the installation charges as 1250 /- from you and will also charge you 100 /- extra with the Sify broadband package. Their service is really f***. I am one of the sufferrer who paid 1250 /- as the installation charge and 300 bugs extra with the sify package for 3 ms and did not recieve the money back yet.

I would have wasted around 2-300 bugs in calling those motherf*** but did not recieve any response, please do not take the connection at all. I am not the only one who is the sufferer there are more people across my society that are having the same issues.

I have decided to lanch a complaint against those providers tomorrow in a nearby Rabale police station with a 420 charge.

I will make sure that these guys are no more dealing in Sify hence forth. I hope one of them reads the blog and i would suggest the idiots at SIFY to read this as well.

I AM GLAD TO POST THIS AND SERVE A MESSENGER TO ALL OF YOU THERE

THANKS

rajeev84 Oct 13, 2009

hi i am rajeev pradhan frm Delhi sify was provide veri bad service ... no body care about these complaint bhagwa ke bharose chal rahi hai ye brod band company

• Mi
          Mishra May 26, 2009

I am also suffering with same problem with Mr. Patil, Shop in sector -8, i can not believe that Sify is not taking any action against that person( PATIL ) who is providing sify connection .

• La
          lakespy Jan 31, 2009

I completely agree with Josh... Why do we have to a seperate line maintainence charge of Rs100/- when M/s Shruti Communications which belongs to Sameer Patil does not provide the kind of service...
          Also why does SIFY not take any initative to stop this ?? Why should be charged extra Rs 100 ??

sify mail ID — mail id is not accessible

I am not able to access my sify mail id, eventhough I type correct mail id and password. I think they are...

Sify Internet Service ProviderReactivation

From Last two weeks we have been after franchise of Sify to reactivate our account, inspite of that he is not responding, even he is not attending the phone calls, its really pathetic situation for us, because I stay at Dubai and at least once in day I have to make ISD call for this follow-up. We have tried to make complaints through call center, but we have been told to contact Sify franchise.

I was really surprise looking at the attitude of company and their response and simply ignorance towards customer complaints. I really have doubt that after this complaints also their eyes will not open.

sify.comrenewal of sify account

I had a problem today-11.5.08. my account was valid upto 14.5.08 with balance of 107Rs. Still, since I was not sure if i will get time for renewal in coming 2-3 days and today being sunday, i renewed my account thinking that it will be renewed only when my current balance will be zero or when the date for account will expire i.e., 14.5.08. in SIFY ACCOUNT RENEWAL OPTION IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN THAT RENEWAL PIPELINED. ACCOUNT WILL BE RENEWED ONLY AFTYER THE BALANCE BECOMES ZERO OR ACCOUNT EXPIRES, WHATSOEVER HAPPENS FIRST.So i thought in the meantime i will use my 107Rs balance in showing cartoons, etc to my kids today itself. However, when i sat to access net at about 11.00pm, my balance showed 229Rs and expiry date of 10.6.08. I was shocked to see this since i had both 3 days and 107Rs to access my internet account. Sir, I am a student. I then SMSed call to 54545, but till now i have not got their call. Please can I get my balance back. I am a student and this loss of 107Rs has really upset me. can you help me get my balance back...! waiting for your reply. My no. [protected]. i have full faith in your co-operation.thanks
          eram sharmin

Ravi Kesarwani Feb 06, 2011

I am very disappointed about Sify Customer care Services. My user Id is : ravi_188 and I disconnected my connection before three months and submitted my all related accessories to Sify on dated "21st November 2010" for my security money but I didn't get any refund money yet. I have submitted my all related accessories to Mr. Sunil Kumar Jha (Mob.- [protected]). Mr. Sunil provided me final receipt after submitted all related accessories and my receipt number is 7953. I have called number of times to Sify customer care but all time they told me we will pass your message. I don't know who is the main person which will play big roll for my concern. I hope my feedback will give me any positive response from Sify.

Thanks,
              Ravi Kesarwani
              Mobile : [protected]

Comments
              Comments

sagar Nov 06, 2008

my accaunt in the my user id in the member lochia in the ples help me my accunt

• Ha
              Hanuman Gaikwad Nov 06, 2008

Actually my sify id is [email protected] i forgot my sify password and all the things plase give me a password to open my id. Plese give me replay on this E-mail id [email protected] or my contact no. [protected] .

Thanks

manoj Jul 24, 2008

actually i forgot my password my id is [email protected]

manoj Jul 24, 2008

actually my sify id is [email protected] i forgot my sify password and all the things plase give me a password to open my id

Sify Broadband - Internet ProviderSIFY BROADBAND CHEATERS, WORST SERVICE AND BEGGARS

I had taken the Internet connection from Sify & for first month worked very fine.. After that they started showing their colours. I had taken pre-paid Plan of fullypaid downloading and the amount was deducted without any reason even when I wasnt using internet for 2-3 days.. After that Sify BroadBand officers suggested me new plan of Rs.915 with free 150MB download in daytime and night happy hours free download..
            Since 3 months now they disconnect the internet during the happy hours and when complained to customer care > [protected] / 020-[protected] and Nasik office >> [protected] they would send their engineers that are not qualified to solve the minor ever problem and they doubt that the individual private login id is leaked/ sold to other clients who pay them under the table. I would suggest them to get out of the industry and not to cheat the people if they are not capable to handle their committed services that are boasted in their site.

Sify BroadbandSify - IP changed

I am a sify broadband prepaid customer in Baranagar area at Kolkata(Calcutta) . I have been facing a IP related problem since the past few days. On reaching my local cable operator for help he kept sticking on his point that the fault is on my system until after 3 days he agreed that he had changed the IP. Now who should be held responsible for this uninterrupted internet supply which included a Sunday as well? Neither I got any help from the sify helpine which repeated my cable operator's words. This has not been solved yet... hope to get it right by 2008!!

Sify BroadbandPoor service and cheat!

I have recently took sify broadband connection on january. After the expiration date on feb i had again renewed my sify broadband connection 128 kbps for 799 and people from sify came and collected the money on 25th of feb and after there had been no sign of connection and my sify cable operator. I had call many times sify customercare but everyday they say that they would get it right within 24 hrs but every morning they give a call and gives me the no. of my cable operator. And tells me that i need to contact him for getting it right.So, when i call he doesn't even pick the call instead disconnect it.And the sify customer care they do not have a definite answer for it.Its been more than fifteen days i have no connection. I am totally fed up with these ###.They need to be taught a lesson for these .I insist someone who is having the same problem should report this to the LAW .According to Indian Constitution of law there is a law against these kind of frauds. SIFY SUCKS!!!

• Vi
                    vikrantnaik Oct 24, 2009

Does anybody know of some vendor for SIFY by the name of Shrikanth in Bangalore?

Or any other vendor's name?

He took money from me and then called me to say that the connection is not available in my area. And then he still has not returned the money. Now his phone number has also changed.

Thanks a lot.

Vikrant

• Su
                    sumanvarma Jul 25, 2009

SIFY SUCKS

• So
                    sonalsinha21 Jul 22, 2009

Hi,

franchisee people didn't connect it properly.

July for which i was promised extra time on broadband (never ever given).

The most harrasing part is:
                    1. I never got any refunds or extra hours.

are not in home how will we check?

Ultimately i took Airtel Broadband and i am very happy with their service.

BEWARE OF SIFY AND NEVER TAKE THEIR SERVICES.

Sonal Sinha

Satish Gaikwad Jul 30, 2008

Aggree with the poor service and cheat..

Satish Gaikwad Jul 30, 2008

(Satish Gaikwad on behalf of Sonali Lokegaonkar)

(Address: B/403, Bhumiraj Abode, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai).

Sify log in id: sonali_gloke

Complaint Description:

Rain water coming from inside the cable.(Sify Broadband).

Case-> 7263313 - informed sify customer care for the above problem on 25th July, 2008.

The story:

The sify person came on the same day nad noticed the problem. We asked him to verify the cable connection on terrace. He told us that he will verify thesame and let us know. Till date he is vanished.

I called up sify customer care again on 30th July, 2008 and came to know that the case log has been updated as "the cable has been replaced and the problem has been resolved. But till date neither the cable has been replaced nor the problem has been resolved.

How sify can log the wrong information without resolving the problem.

Today, 31st July, 2008, I called up the sify customer care and came to know that the case description was something like " The cable problem is there from customer PC end" .

What is this nonsense ?

Case ->7288240

Description: Customer harassment...

I launched a complaint to sify for customer harassment against case -> 7263313.

Conclusion:

They are cheating the customer by updating the wrong information in the case log and not resolving the problem.

complaint against SifySify broadband Complaint

Hello

I am Sumit Ghai. I got Sify broadband connection Plan:INR [500(registration) + 330(monthly)] on date 22-Dec-2007 at my home 1/109, Vaishali, Ghaziabad . They disconnect my connection on 23-Dec-07 and asked me to pay INR 500 extra to enable it again.

I been to there office. They said, I was using there login credential. However, I was logged-in as per Sify executive advise for only next couple of hours.

Could you please let me know where I can complaint on this?

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks
                  Sumit
                  [protected]
                  Sify user-ID: sumit_109

sandeep Jun 20, 2008

sify is not good company . connectivity is always in hell.
                      sala chodu kism ka network hai.

• Mi
                      Miss.Deepa.Jog Mar 11, 2008

3 months ago I took a Sify Broadband connection. Ever since being connected the network has been down for more than half the time. On complaining with Sify, after much follow-up they send the Engineer on the next day. The Engineer fiddles with the computer and cables, some how gets the connection working after going to the terrace. After 2 – 3 days the trouble starts all over again.
                      Time & again this matter has also been reported to the Sify Customer Care which does not care for the customer but rudely gets into unnecessary arguments saying that such problems are natural. Customer support after office hours at Sify & their HO is non-existent. Normally during office hours the Internet users are at office and rarely require the Internet connections. After office the net is required for work, but the system is not available and the customer support is pathetic.
                      The Engineers mostly passes the buck saying that this is a peculiar problem with our particular building, but my colleagues have the same problem in other areas and buildings.
                      Customers should think twice before going in for Sify Broadband Connections because the service is unreliable and the customer support is pathetic.
                      Beware.

Sify TechnologiesBroadband services never available

Got a connection around 8 months back. I had been taking a monthly pre paid pack and till now I have taken 3 compensatory packs (of course after spending so much time and money) for unavailability of their services till the pack got expired.

Now comes the mainstay.... Got a 3 month pack thinking that I dont need to go behind them everytime the service goes down for a week or so. I was in for a big surprise.. 20 days down the line, the service was unavailable due to reasons known only to them. That was on sep 24th 2007. Till date there is no resolution...

Beware..

• Ro
                        Roger Sep 04, 2008

I do agree totally to whatever comments have been posted in ref to SIFY.Is there anyway to bring
                        SIFY to the consumer court.?
                        I guess they should be taught a legal way to function properly.

Rakesh Apr 01, 2008

Its very true. Sify broadband connection is just pathetic. I don't have words to express how bad and pathetic service they provide. I don't have the net connection since last 10 days and everytime I call up they say there engineers are working on it. and bloody if you delay the payment by 1 day they come and sit on your head. I am really pissed off with there service. So many times it has happened that the customer care people have droped my call when I have been enquiring about the net connection. they just don't seem to bother about it. All the local people who provided the cable and the net connection, there cell phones are switched off. Bloody I feel like kicking there ###. I am so pissed of with these guys. They simply say they will compensate for the loss. Aree bloody what will u compensate. If we are not able to do our important work or send important mails, what compensation they will do. I am seriously palnning to give a article on this in the news paper stating there pathetic service and telling people not to go for sify connection.

• So
                        Sobhan Kumar Samantaray Nov 28, 2007

Hi ,
                        I have to make this news public to the viewers that the broadband service of Sify at Bangalore is too bad.
                        I have taken a Sify BB connection 1 year back with initial installation charges of Rs. 1800/- (non refundable).
                        The connectivity is limited one(256 kbps ) for one month. There are lot of connectivity problem in Sify and they
                        are changing the IP addresses etc without informing us and if you will call customer care they claim the problem will be resolved in 12 hrs. we have to follow up several times and it is not a toll free number. If you call to the technician directly they are diverting everything to Customer care and I feel there is lack of syncronisation between the customer care and the technicians.Once the problem is resolved again we have to spend Rs.10/- for calling the customer care to extend the connectivity period for the days we fail to access the internet.

This is happening not for me alone you can check with the other users of Sify at B.T.M Bangalore. This is very annoying.. The service cannot be improved unless it is not watched by several viewers over the media.

Regards
                        Sobhan
                        ([protected])
                        Sobhan Kumar Samantaray
                        16th Main,10th Cross
                        BTM 2nd Stage
                        Bangalore-76

Sify BroadbandBad customer service!

I pay 1250 rs. for connection of sify broadband. They told me that only in three days i got connection. But after three days they started ignore me and don't pick up my calls after ten days i got the connection. But after they provide so poor services. I call them daily for to check my connection and why its speed too low. There is some fault in broadband cable or lancard, i think something crimping problem of wire. But they don't want to listen me!!!

sandeep Mar 09, 2008

sify is providing poor n poor service. all time server is too slow.

• Su
                          sumit Oct 11, 2007

I also have the same experience man. SIFY is the worst service provider. I am having connection problems plus even if i got connected the speed is slow like @ 4 kbps.

Never go for SIFY. If you have mobile handset activate GPRS and use.

madan yadav Oct 06, 2007

sir my sify is not working from 1 month i have complaint through your call center in 20 times
                          what did they say sir we send our executive to you with in 12 hours
                          but no body has come ,the problem in my pc is if i login my net the virus will be come and one of ractangle shap icon will be blinking in fraction of second evertime continously our area dealer has taken the money on sep 07 for my package
                          but i am enabled to operate the net
                          so who is responsible for my unused money package
                          in your side no one can come
                          its last message to you for solve the problem
                          if in next working day no one will come to my home for solve the problem then i will go to next step
                          i take a action aganst to sify through legal court notice
                          send to you, i have full evidance of my problem becouse i have my call record in my moble with complaint number
                          I will give you the notice through my lawyer
                          and we will go to consumer court
                          So kindly consider the request of my complaint

otherwise i think you are also to enabled for them

my login ID:- myc_javis
                          address :-wz-634 madipur village
                          new delhi 110063

Name Madan Yadav
                          cell NO [protected]

Sify Broadband PlanPathetic services!

I am using Sify BroadBand plan for last 8 months and constantly being irritated by the Sify people and there local vendor who sold me this connection. As they are never attending to my complaints on time, i am using a package with month validity in which i have got 1 gb download quota. There local vendor has given so many output sources to the hub that while pinging for it it always say request time out and this wastes my validity period and whenever i complaint, they never take care of things and never provide what they commit to me on phone. As from last seven days reply was not coming. So i first complaint to my local vendor on last friday they didn't attended to it so after 2 days I complain on sify customer care they give me the interaction id 5727931, but no resolution. Then again after two days i complaint about it then they again give me a new interaction id 5727931 committing 5 days compensation period from the chaos of whole week, but no resolution. As they have not given me the committed compensation. So they are just fooling around people and they are big fraud. They are just making money by fooling people these, sify broadband people are nothing but cold blooded parasites!!!

• Bh
                            bharat chauhan Feb 22, 2009

hello sir
                            i m rishipal chauhan using sify broadband from last one year i m very thank full to sify broadband family.

dear new cusromar
                            if u want to enjoy of internet world so u should have to sify broadband ... in ur city...

if u have ny probs in ur broadband & u want to support, then u can call me
                            mob .. [protected]
                            email- [email protected]

Rajnish Tawar Sep 26, 2007

My download speed is very low.

• Pa
                            pash Sep 21, 2007

totally sify serivce is very worst.friends pls don't go for sify connection..

• Am
                            Amandeep Sep 16, 2007

R sir/m
                            iam sify customer ihave complaint about our area sify head( MR.vinod) who take the frenchies of sify of our area Sector 49 faridabad.myproblem is that i am not able to voice chat with my plain,i have already complaint to sify coustomer care about voice chat .The man who had attended my call said that problem is in netcable,but our srevice provider(Mr.vinod) not take interest in handling my problem.plz take action & help in solving my problem.
                            Thankingyou coustomer id aman_b739

Sify Broadband — Renewal problems!

I am very surprised to see that a sify account renewal takes approx. 3 days or more to get activated. The...

SIFY Broadband Internet — Customer cheating

I had renewed my sify broadband 256 unlimited connection with 30days validity, but it expired in just 3 day...

Sify Broadband — Unable to renewal of account and service

I had taken account for 3 months out of that i have used for only one month because i ma out of station after...

Sify BroadbandFalse commitments

I have register for Sify Broadband service and seeking a connection from these people, they promised me that it will be done in one day and since then It is nearly week. They are working in service industry and are not responsible for what they say. There is this guy "Goldi" who is "Engineer" there. I called him several times and requested him to get me connection fast. But he is very ignorant. I am frustrated and I don't have other company providing their service to Warje, Pune. I wish I could slap this ###, he does not value my time and does not care about any customer.

• Pr
                              prakhar Oct 18, 2008

makemy id on sify broadband

username:pkv16_pat
                              password:pkv123

• Sh
                              Shweta Bhardwaj Oct 03, 2007

Hi, This is Shweta Bhardwaj from Ghaziabad-201010.
                              I registered for Sify Broadband service on 29th of September, Rajinder ji (Cell No-[protected]) was the concerned person for registraion. I paid Rs 1530/- (230 Rental Plan). He assured me that it 'll be completed in few hours, but till yet I have not been able to get the connection.

On Saturday he was not able to do the connection, then he came on Sunday morning, I was not at home, my sis was there and he did something and it got connected . My sis opened yahoo web page , she checked the mail and even uesd the messenger. But in everning when I returned back and tried to connect the net it was not working. I was getting BB-101 error.
                              I first tried to call the contact person Rajinder Ji, but he didn't picked up my phone, I tried manytimes but he didn't. Then I called him from another number then he picked my phone. I want to know is this the way to handle the client?? Because when ever I call him he never picks up my phone. If I had paid for getting the service then is n't it the responsibility of sify to give me good service?

Mr. Pankaj ([protected]) is rajinder's Boss. I called him too regarding that, he assured me that everthing 'll be done by tomorrow. I registered a complaint in Sify customercare (Complaint No-5867383), My UserId-shweta_275;
                              Each day I am calling each possible person , everyone is delegating his responsibilities towards some other. No one is ready to find out where the problem is .
                              Jakir ([protected]) is the Local provider.

Initailly Jakir was saying problem is with my laptop, some time he is saying there is problem with Lan card (I am having Lenovo Laptop with very gud configuration), I need to consult some Hardware perosn to get it rectified, But I want to know you people that Before Sify I was using Reliance Connection .
                              In between One perosn from sify came at my home he told problem is with connection and in report he mentioned that problem is with lan Card. Why this ??

And yesterday (on 3rd October) one person Named Abhishek([protected]) came from Sify, he told us that the problem is with local provider , the connection has not come properly.
                              There is no problem with my laptop at all.

Today is Thursday and I am copelled to write all these things because I am totally frustrated, I was having my SCJP Exam for which I wanted this connection??
                              I want to know who is going to pay for the Mental harrasement that I am having, I am calling 10 times a day to all people (whether it's rajinder Ji, Pankaj, Jakir, Abhisek and Customer care), no one is taking it seriously. I am really fade up with such unprofessinal attude of Sify Employee.
                              I want to know why shoud I suffer , I 've already paid for services but still I m not able to use.
                              I just want my Money back, I want to know Whom do I need to connect for my money back , because now I am not at all interested with Sify connection.

Please Re do the process and return my moeny back.

Shweta Bhardwaj
                              User-Id- shweta_275
                              Complaint No- 5867383

Manisha Aug 17, 2007

Blunder in Sify's Broadband account

Ref. Sify User ID: manisha184

I have been a Sify Broadband user for last few months. 2 days ago the Sify agent ( M/s. Creative Broadband) informed that our monthly tenure is getting expired and we need to renew our account. As such, we paid him the monthly charges for renewal against which he issued a receipt. The very next day while logging I got the message to renew my account. I called the agent to check the error and got the advice to talk to Sify customer care as its not their job/duty. We have been trying to call customer care for hours now but no one is taking the call. Finally we spoke to the agency once again and got to know that our account has to be renewed again due to extra downloading which is NOT POSSIBLE at all as we had been using net for so long much more than we used in the last 2 days.

We would request to look into the matter immediately and solve the problem. Kindly note that we already have two other Sify connections and are planning to add another three connections shortly. Contingent on Sify's proper response and support we shall continue with Sify's services else we will be constrained to opt for alternative service provider.

Manisha

[protected]

* Agency details: [protected]
                              Creative Broadband - Sunil Basoya (owner)

• Kh
                              Khwab May 18, 2007

Same case in Khondva (PUNE). I have paid 1500 rupees for installation charges before 4 weeks and at that time they said it will be done in max 5 days but till today noting has happened.

Contact person was Jagdish ([protected]), now this guy don't even picking up my phone. And whenever i called up from other number, he gives false commitments.

DON'T TRUST SIFY!