Georgia Power / electricity bill
My power bill has increased tremendously. According to the bill, I have used 1000 more kw this same time than last year. This seems very unlikely. I have spray foam insulation throughout my house, my thermostat is set at 75, my filters are cleaned regularly and we rarely use the oven in the summer. I have heard many people complain that their bills have also gone up tremendously. My bill went from 237.32 last month to 643.56 this month. I realize it is hotter, but not that much higher. I have been told by many other customers that Georgia Power increases their rates during the summer. They have a monopoly on electricity and it's time something be done about it.
More Georgia Power Complaints & Reviews
- Georgia Power - additional deposit required 
- Georgia Power - smart meter 
- Georgia Power - fees for a &returned check& that wasn't sent for payment 
- Georgia Power - liars and theifs
- Georgia Power - double billing 
- Georgia Power - dangerous condition!!
- Georgia Power - electricity
- Georgia Power - outages 
- GA Power - tree trimming not done despite damage to power lines
- Georgia Power - clearing land on my private property