General Motors Corporationrod hatfield chev. lexington, ky

One week ago, I scheduled a recall service appointment in response to an email from the GM safety team. When I went in today and left the car — I soon got a call back that they didn't have the parts. I asked what had been the point of scheduling online (which included VIN number and recall numbers); the service rep (Clay) smartly responded "if I'd ever thought of picking up a phone and calling" and "did I know what a phone was". For this reason, I would never recommend this dealer or any of your products again. While I have been happy with my Vibe — I both purchased andserviced it at Courtesy Dealership here in Lexington. My experiences there have been 100% positive. I am only sorry that I could not get the recall work done there. I have rescheduled my appointment with Quantrell Cadillac here in Lexington; and I hope, that their service department is run more professionally than Rod Hatfield.

Je
Jul 20, 2018

Comments

• Os
      Jul 20, 2018

Fox auto on security Blvd Catonville MD sold me a truck in 2017 with a bad tire on it. When I returned the tire, I was told that there was nothing that they could do.