General Motors / 2013 gmc yukon denali xl - exterior passenger door handle broken
We just finished paying more than $300 to replace a broken outside passenger door handle on our 2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL vehicle (only 20k miles on it). After finding out what broke, I am furious. Inside the door handle, there is a flimsy piece of plastic that broke off that retains a rod that opens the door latch.
One would think that key items like door handles would be premium quality, considering the high price-tag on this Denali.
There should be a recall for all vehicles using these cheap quality parts, even those out of factory warranty.
We have been loyal GM customers for the past 20 years, and I can safely say that this will be our last GM vehicle.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors - electrical/sensors