General Motors / 2011 chevrolet impala stabilitrak traction control problem
Good morning, My name is Freida Peary and I am a owner of an 2011 Chevrolet Impala on 12/31/2017 my Stabilitrak Service Light came on as well as the Reduce Engine Power Light on my vehicle. The car started to jerk and the speed was reduced down to 20 miles an hour, therefore the vehicle isn't drivable and this is the second time that this has happened where the problem was a speed sensor.
I am very disappointed with Chevrolet for all the problems I've had with this vehicle especially this reoccurring issue. Is this part a recall item?
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - Silverado 2500HD Highcountry Diesel
- General Motors Corporation - Customer service in Bahrain
- General Motors Corporation - Changing Headlamp bulb
- General Motors Corporation - oil eating engine that affects cylinders - rough idle
- General Motors Corporation - valley cadillac