General Electric / ge profile refrigerator
My GE refrigerator has broken down for the 4th time and they just keep saying we have to replace the parts. At what point do you say the same part has been replaced over and over again that the unit may have bigger issues. Each time they replace the same part the span in which the unit runs before failing again is shorting. Every time the unit breaks it take 2 to 3 days before they fix it. At one point the unit was down for 4 days. I will never purchase another GE product again.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information