Ge Adora Washing Machine / another brand... won't be ge!
I purchased a GE Adora washer and dryer at Home Depot in February, 2006. The washer quit working on October 20, 2006. It's now October 4th, and the repair man hasn't show up yet. I wouldn't be nearly as upset about this but for the fact that GE "lost" my rebate information for these appliances, and refused to let me re-apply for it. I paid $2600 for the washer, dryer, and a dishwasher. Home Depot was nice enough to give me a store gift card for the amount of the rebate, since GE dropped the ball. It wasn't even their responsibility!
So, a family of 5, with 4 dogs and a cat is going on 4 days without laundry. That is what $2000 gets you from GE!
I've read other complaints about these products, and it looks like the GE appliances have about a 6 years lifespan. So, in 5 years and 3 months, I'll be spending another couple grand on another brand...won't be GE!
Off I go to wash another load in the tub!
More Ge Adora Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - facebook post
- Home Depot - lg refrigerator / asurion protection plan
- Home Depot - hot water heater
- HomeDepot - racially profiled
- Home Depot - customer service