Gateway cr Cust 1014104 / wrongfully charging my visa

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

These people have been sending me bottles of something I ordered a free sample of. I have sent them back every month (as that is what I was told to do when I ordered the sample, returning them would stop the automatic order). They are spouse to stop sending them and NOT charge my credit card, but the packages are still arriving, and they are not stopping the charges to my credit card. It's over $120, and I just can't afford it. I want my money back, and the packages to stop coming. Please help!

Ci
May 29, 2015

Comments

• De
      20th of Jan, 2016

I too am having this problem. They have now charged me almost $300 within less than 2 weeks of ordering my 2 Neu-Vitality samples that were only supposed to TOTAL $10! Now I've been charged again, 8 days after telling them to cease & desist. The woman kept ignoring me & going on & on about how I accepted the terms & conditions & that if I want I can call each month to cancel each order before a certain date. I told her "No, cancel this right now. It is criminal & utterly unethical what you are doing. Put that money back on my credit card & send me an email immediately confirming that you have closed my account!" She got my email address & said she would send confirmation within 3 minutes. Surprise surprise, no email, and another $143.42 charged to my credit card 3 days later!!! Now the same number doesn't answer, just hangs up after 2 rings. This is insane!!! I'm out of work, getting scammed & from what I'm reading I'll have to cancel my credit card now?! Unbelievable...