Frontier Airlines / Terrible service!

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Well i had bought a ticket in California were i live i went to mexico on vacation when i was ready to return home my flight was going to leave at 344pm, i got to the airport a little before 130pm. I stood in line and the security was taking a while to check luggage, when it came my turn the security told me to see the man at the desk. I went to talk to him he told me the window closes at 3pm i looked at the clock and it was 303 pm. He told me i had to fly the next day well i needed to get home so i had to buy a ticket on another airline to get home it cost me 400 dollars and i had to wait at the airport 8 hours. I tried to deal with FRONTIER AIRLINES but they want to pass the blame on security i went to the bbb and they still refuse to give me a full refund. I think if you want to fly and have customer service you should try another airline except Frontier Airlines or you could be out money and maybe stranded!

Comments

• Sc
      4th of Jun, 2009

Almost that exact thing happened to me!! Only it was from a customer service rep at the counter who ignored me for twenty minuets (I was the ONLY person there in line!) then by the time she had decided to help me it was literally 3 minuets too late! They forced me to fly out the next day along with a lot of other incredibly rude and unprofessional behavior. When I called customer service they told me I shouldn't have been late! I repeatedly told them I WASN'T LATE; that she was not doing her job and if she would have just helped me when I walked up to the line (or even 3 minuets before she did) I would have made my flight. I am appalled at their so called 'customer service' and business practices in general. If you want to be treated like a human being; I suggest you choose a different airline, I know I will.