Frontier Airlines / Terrible service!
Well i had bought a ticket in California were i live i went to mexico on vacation when i was ready to return home my flight was going to leave at 344pm, i got to the airport a little before 130pm. I stood in line and the security was taking a while to check luggage, when it came my turn the security told me to see the man at the desk. I went to talk to him he told me the window closes at 3pm i looked at the clock and it was 303 pm. He told me i had to fly the next day well i needed to get home so i had to buy a ticket on another airline to get home it cost me 400 dollars and i had to wait at the airport 8 hours. I tried to deal with FRONTIER AIRLINES but they want to pass the blame on security i went to the bbb and they still refuse to give me a full refund. I think if you want to fly and have customer service you should try another airline except Frontier Airlines or you could be out money and maybe stranded!
More Frontier Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Airlines - Stretch Seating vs. Classic Plus
- Frontier Airlines - No respect to passengers 
- Frontier Airlines - Extra travel insurance 
- Frontier Airlines - Early returns program! 
- Frontier Airlines - No ticket confirmation
- Frontier Airlines - Customer service and baggage
- Frontier Airlines - poor customer service 
- Frontier Airlines - fly to las vegas round trip on nov/17/2017
- Frontier Airlines - Horrible experience
- [Resolved] Frontier Airlines - Flight attendant service during flight