Ford Motor Companyvehicle parts

I just want to start off by saying My 2013 F 1-50 was my dream truck! I am a single mom and this was the first new vehicle iv ever bought . It had 4, 000 miles on it when I bought it . It's not easy for a single mom to make arrangements to get back and forth to work every time something breaks down . My truck has 77, 000 miles on it and already i'v had to replace the water pump, the control module and now my AC just cuts off on me . That's not it, my windshield wipers just cut off and on all the time and that is so aggravating . Ford sure does make a beautiful truck and I was so proud of it, however now I am considering trading in for a chevy or a dodge . It's a shame that I feel this way, my truck is the most beautiful truck iv ever laid eyes on but I can't afford to keep going like this . Thankfully I bought warranty but that doesn't help the fact that I have to jump through hoops to make arrangements when it's broken down . I just wanted to let you guys know why I won't be buying Ford again . The parts suck! I'm 43 and never in all the vehicles iv ever owned had this much trouble before reaching 200, 000 miles . Very disappointed and my heart is broken because this literally was my dream truck .

Sincerely,