Flighthub / price adjustment

1 26456 28 b AVEaldergrove, British Columbia, Canada

Today Jan 6/16 I thought I was contacting American Airlines directly via telephone but was unknowingly directed to Flight Hub. I typed in American Airline on my computer and this is what comes up. American Airlines™ Canada - American Airlines Official Site‎ Adamericanairlines.flighthub.com/‎+[protected]. So I called the number listed and proceeded to book my flight. The lady on the telephone did not tell me about any offers. Once I got off the phone I noticed that the website has an all day sale offering discounts, she never brought this up. I spent the next few hours trying to get through and was told there was nothing they could do because they already gave me the lowest flight. I offered to email what I was seeing and the woman assisting me declined . The only thing she offered was to cancel my tickets for $75.00. I explained to her how mis leading the website was indicating $20 discount on flights to LAX and she said there was nothing she could do because it was only for one specified flight. That is not true, the website has had this deal on all day. The customer service I received was horrendous and I am very disappointed that she would not even direct me to speak with somebody about this. Here is the deal. TODAY'S PROMOTIONS We Change our promotions everyday! We select the destinations that are the most popular! Flights to Los Angeles $20 OFF Flights to Lagos$20 OFF Flights to Davao$16 OFF Hotels in New YorkUp to 55% OFF Hotels in Las VegasUp to 55% OFF Offers only valid until Jan 5, 2016 I certainly hope somebody from FlightHub contacts me to rectify this.

Flighthub