Flighthub / no cooperation and very bad customer service

Montreal, Canada Review updated:

To whom it may concern,
This letter is in appreciation for the outstanding customer service Samantha has provided me in the reservation Montreal department at Air Canada.
On May 12th, 2015, Samantha helped me resolve an ongoing problem of no cooperation or help from FlightHub when I requested the company to reschedule my return flight from Buenos Aires to Montreal (Air Canada locator KJK8XI) on June 8th 2015. I was told that Air Canada has cancelled this flight and FlightHub automatically rescheduled my flight without my authorization to June 7th, 2015.
Samantha, along with two other agents informed me that it was FlightHub’s responsibility to provide me with an available flight according to my needs. After receiving this confirmation, I called FlightHub and tried to explain this to them to no avail at least five times. In which they had many excuses, such as they would need to check with Air Canada, and they would call me back, or they claimed that Air Canada does not allow the rescheduling change because of the restrictions indicated on the airline ticket, and that my two choices were flying the 7th of June or get a full refund. Neither of the options were good for me and FlightHub was unable to provide me with this information in an email, let alone accommodate my schedule.
On Tuesday, May 12th around 18:30, I received a call from FlightHub with the same argument, when I requested to speak with a supervisor was transferred to a lady name Joyce. The supervisor rerated again that my request could not be provided as there was no available flight, therefore needed to make a decision to either fly out on June 7th or receive a full refund. I tried to explain that this was not the case and that it was FlightHub’s responsibility to accommodate my request. To my astonishment, she hung up the phone. At this time, decided to call Air Canada again and it was Samantha that took my call.
Samantha agreed to stay on the line, while I called FlightHub yet again and it was Samantha who spoke with an agent named Pau for almost two hours. Her shift had ended at 9:00 p.m. and yet she went over and above the call of duty and resolved the problem with Pau who did not cooperate with Samantha considering she provided Pau from FlightHub all the documentation necessary to reschedule my flight. Samantha was very meticulous and diligent in getting my ticket rearranged by calling from a different phone line and talked to a different agent.
I strongly commend Samantha for her patience, excellent customer service, and her persistence to help me, at a time when I was beginning to lose hope in the system.
I would like to praise Samantha for resolving my problem with FlightHub and hope she has filed a report to FlightHub,
Sincerely,
Gabriel Gutman
[protected]
[protected]@hotmail.com

Ga
May 17, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2015
    Flighthub - overcharge
    #201 400 sutton cresent
    Kelowna
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Phone: 2507170987

I booked a flight for my wife and my stepson from kelowna to shanghai return reference # 0021-591-587 was told the cost was going to be $1948.10 was billed $1956.14 ? what up with that please refund the the difference of $ 8.04 back on my credit card thank you
    regards