Flighthub / flight from calgary to toronto

1 Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I tried applying online to change the date of my flight, but it would not allow me to do it online i called up and talked to chris (female) on the 6th and was held on the phoen for 45mins. I was told there was a flight on the 20th of Dec that might flight could be changed too, but she wanted to check for something cheaper/better. She then came back to me and said to call back between 2 and 24hrs, but not after my flight, which was scheduled for the 7th of December. I then rang early in the morning the next day, and was transfered to support once more, someone named Jeff. After 30mins, he proceeded to tell me that he could not change the flight, only westjet could change it so he sent me over to the westjet number. First of all, i was sent to the wrong number. Westjet had to transfer me to another number, then the lady at westjet proceeded to say that flighthub were just pushing me around, and they were the only ones who could change the flight, she also said there were definately flights available to change the date too. She left a note on my account for the flighthub staff to view to help me with the flight change, as flight hub seemed to be struggling so desperately to figure anything out. I then got back on the line to flight hub, and even after requesting to speak to management, it wasnt until 40 minutes later and I was speaking with Ian, that they finally put me onto a supervisor Mira. I was left on the phone for around an hour before Mira finally told me that there was no flights, and there was nothing they would do (saying there was nothing on the 19th or 20th) and that id have to pay 320 dollars for another one way flight ticket, and my other flight would literally be unused and i would get no money back. This has been the worst service i have ever received, there was no discount offered, and ive been thrown around to so many different people on the phone, this is the worst service ive ever received. I did not book a new flight, as I am too concerned I will be disrespected by your staff and your company again. After around 4 hours of my time being wasted due to this ordeal, and being told even though it was in fact a mess up by the company that I must still buy a while new ticket, I am incredibly disgusted with this service. This has wasted my time and energy, when they could have simply done their job correctly in the first place. Also because I was held up on the phone til 2pm, i wouldnt have even been able to get to my flight if I had tried.
FLIGHT DETAILS:
DEC 7TH
FLIGHT NO: [protected]
Jodie Caltabiano

Flighthub

Jo
Dec 7, 2017

Comments

• Ba
      14th of Dec, 2017

Hi! i want to make a complaints with this company, in customer protection ontario ... tell me if you interested. I am trying to gather people to make a claim with several involved.
    barbaracarrillov@gmail.com