First Premier Bank / falsifying statement information
I signed up for a card through First Premier Bank like any other person would... to build credit. I thought it would be a great idea. My first statement came and I forgot to pay it... It was due on the 8th. I started recieving calls from the cc company on the 4th stating that my account was "seriously past due." All of the calls had gone to voicemail as they called while I was at work. On the 18th I recieved a call and talked to a representative. She stated that my account was "extremely delinquent" I said, "How do you figure, it is only 10 days past the due date" She proceeded to tell me that my statement was "PRINTED UP" on the 15th of the month BEFORE the due date, and therefore, I was 30DAYS past due... 30 DAYS!!! I was 10 days late!
UGH!!! They are a HORRIBLE COMPANY... please DO NOT GET THEIR CARD... if for no other reason... don't get it so that you can protect your SANITY.
More First Premier Bank Complaints & Reviews
- First Premier Bank - unrecognized charge from this company in my checking acct 
- FPB cr card internet - charged me $100 for the last 3-4 mo 
- First Premier Bank - Visa Credit Card - withdraw money from account and did not post it to the account! 
- First Premier Bank - fraudulent billing, scamming 
- First Premier Bank - getting calls from unknown name, unknown number! 
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - checking account
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - loan application
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - employee's
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - first premier credit card
- First Premier Bank / Premier Bankcard - Got approved for a credit card