Fifth Third Bank / 53.com / fees

1 Cleveland, OH, United States

My Branch location is 11005 Kinsman Rd, Cleveland, Oh 44104..Savings Acct Number 589541 [protected] and Access 360 Card Number X3228 (gave card to bank teller--so don't have the full account Number).

As of June 1 thru August 31, 2018 I had an Access 360 Card balance of $9.99. On Sept. 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted leaving a balance of $5.99. On Oct. 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted leaving a balance of $1.99. On Nov. 1, 2018 a $4.00 service fee was deducted leaving $-2.01 Overdraft balance?????. I had tried several time during the month of October to use the card but he pin number was not recognized.

I went to my Branch on Oct. 31, 2018 and closed the Savings Account. It had a balance of $354.16. I was paid in cash $338.16. What happened to the $16 difference (the associated at the Kinsman branch explained why a couple of times----which I did not understand!!!). I was advised to go to a full service bank where I could cash out the $1.99 balance on the Access Card. At the branch located at 12401 Cedar Road, Cleveland Hts., Oh 44106, I was told the card was expired and advised to talk to a Manager. I then noticed and told the teller the card was in my husbands name and was told I probably could not cast it out. Totally FRUSTRATED, I gave the Access 360 Card to the teller and told her to destroy it.

I opened the Checking Account with the Fifth Third Branch on Kinsman about a month after it opened and used it for many years. After awhile, I changed it to a saving account and had an annuity direct deposited into the account. Recently, the bank was no longer full service, but I continued to use it until too many fees began coming out of the account!!! Fifth Third has lost a dedicated customer who enjoyed having a branch around the corner from home. Fifth Third changed the function of the branch. Fifth Third took out a fee from an Access card that had very little money. Fifth Third deducted a $4.00 service fee one day after I closed my Saving Account which the Access 360 Card should have been attached to. I don't understand your procedures and I didn't like the unnecessary monies Fifth Third Bank took out of my Saving Account balance when I closed it and why all the fees from the Access 360 Card!!!.

Comment cannot be empty!