FIA Card Services / Unauthorized electronic check!
FIA Card Services offered a settlement payment of $570 which would amount to three monthly payments of $190 on the 28th of each month. An check for $190 was processed on June 28, 2007, but another check for $190 was also processed on June 29, 2007. I attempted to discuss the mistake with an FIA supervisor on three separate phone calls. Twice an FIA representative assured me that a supervisor would call back over a 2 hour timeframe. Finally a representative instructed me to fax bank records documenting the unauthorized payment plus the overdraft fees incurred due to the mistake. After faxing all documents with marked transactions and fees, I followed up with FIA and was then told that the manager was in a meeting all day and would not discuss the matter with me. The FIA error created a negative balance in our bank account and we were told on July 3, 2007 that nothing would be done that day. Banks are closed July 4th and I was told that it would take 72 hours to approve and process the funds back to our account. The problem is that an unauthorized check was submitted. Two FIA representatives told me that I would speak to a manager that could handle the matter for me. Another representative actually instructed me to fax the bank documents. Then another told me that nothing was going to happen and that it was waiting on the manager's desk for July 5 business matters.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- FIA Card Services - Scam collection practice 
- FIA Card Services - Harassment
- FIA Card Services - stealing my money 
- FIA Card Services - VIOLATION OF 15 USCA 1692 ET SEQ
- FIA Card Services - Incompetency, poor business practices 
- FIA Card Services - Schwab First Invest Visa - Now FIA
- FIA Card Services - extremely high interest rates 
- FIA Card Services - Telemarketing 
- FIA Card Services - Dirty Management
- FIA Card Services - Failure to resolve Dispute