FIA Card Services / Unfair practices
My credit score is over 700. I make card payments online either on or before the due date. However, even at 8AM my payments to FIA aren't 'accepted' until 24 hours later. Something about " not being enough time for them to process the payment" . ?!?!?! It's not a problem for any other card service. So twice they marked my payments as being late - which they weren't - and then used that as an excuse to raise my interest rate to a usurious one.
I have since closed the account and will tell everyone I know NOT to use them.
More FIA Card Services Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - scam
- Bank Of America Corporation - lack of tellers 
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank account
- Bank Of America Corporation - deposit of check with 7 day hold
- Bank Of America Corporation - interest charges after paying the card off in full