Fedex / christmas package delivered to wrong house
Two families worth of Christmas gifts shipped via FedEx did not arrive as shipped on Monday, Dec. 22nd. When I called FedEx told me the driver had delivered it to the wrong address. They gave me the address is was supposedly shipped to, and told me to try to go get it there (isn't that their job???). My sister went to that address, it was an empty lot. Long story short . . . . After only a few days, FedEx tells me that there is nothing they can do, that it's lost. The didn't even try. Their best attempt was to ask the driver if he remember delivering it . . . .yeah, right at Christmas time . . . . . seriously!!! The sad thing is that there were items in there that can't be replaced (hand-made items that tooks hours and hours to make and very expensive Senior pictures). You'd think that if you wanted something to be sure to arrive, you'd send it FedEx, but I guess not.
As an aside, my sister sent her stuff to us via US mail and it arrived in 2 days!!!
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - lying about attempted delivery on 27 dec 2018- 4773 5093 3446
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver