Fedex Home Delivery / if you are lucky you will get it!
I purchased a computer from HP supposed to be delivery o Nov-25, 2006 by Fedex Home Delivery. I called around 8:30 Am EST to Fedex to get an estimated time of delivery of the package.
-Costumer Service answer: We do not know it could be between 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM.
- My self: Could you please give me a time window so I do have to be home all day long.
- Costumer Service: Sorry there is no way that we can inform you that.
- My Self: Thank you for no helping me.
I wait until 12:10PM and I left for my GYM at return at 1:20PM Fedex left a sticker at my door indicating that the package could not be delivery since signature was required.
So I call, FEDEX to find out if there is any chance to find out where is the truck so I can intercept it and get my package:
I explain my situation to a costumer service and she always said I am happy to help you I will connect you with the terminal who handle this type of shipment. Okay and I wait.
- Costumer service: - Me I help you Sir,
- My Self: - Yes I explained my situation again.
- C.S.- Sorry Sir but we do not have contact with the driver. (I did not believe that)
- My Self: Could you inform me the path so I can try to intercept him?
- C.S.:- Sorry Sir, we do not know that information the Driver make their own road. (Which I did not believe that either)
- My Self: Could you please tell me which zip code will be around so I can intercept him?
- C.S.: Sorry we do not have that information.
- My Self: Could you please find that out and let me know.
- C.S.: Sorry we do have a way to find that out.
- My Self: could you please give me with your supervisor?
- C.S.: He will tell you the same. Hold a moment…..20 minutes later She showed up on the phone and Said -Sorry They are in a meeting Can he call you back?
- My self: Sure this is my phone 703-217-……..and by the way It took you 20 minutes to find out that you supervisor was busy. Thank you for not helping.
- 2:42PM Supervisor called me. I explained the situation and also that I could believe that a Big Company like Fedex will have drivers without a cell phone, that Fedex will not set a driving road to his drivers and or a driving area for delivery.
- Supervisor I am Mr. …. And I am the General Manager of this terminal. Let me inform you that most of our driver are subcontractor that Fedex do not require to have or give Cellular Phone Numbers, second we do not have set road for home delivery so the driver make his own road.-My self So you mean that you load a truck with mixing zip code, mixing areas like DC, MD, VA??? .. Supervisor: No we are mixing different zip code of Virginia so you are telling me that Fedex mix different zip code like Alexandria, Vienna Richmond, Arlington, Manassas, and Culpeper??? Supervisor: No…Not We just mix Alexandria and Arlington.
- My Self: So you do not we are your truck or the merchandise that there are supposed to delivery today. – Supervisor:- that is correct.
- My Self: Well Sir, sorry to hear that a company like your is handling my merchandise, with such disorganization and lack of resources.
- Supervisor: Well Sir we handled 1 Billion dollars of business every year.
- My Self: Well Sir if Fedex is handle 1 b. dollars the way that you described sorry for the costumer and I do not for how long you will have a job this company.
- Put my package for pick up and will make sure no to uses you company again.
More Fedex Home Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- Fedex Home Delivery - awful company 
- FedEx Corporate Services - international delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - need to speak to senior management: multiple support failures
- FedEx Corporate Services - package not delivered, no accountability
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of parcel
- FedEx Corporate Services - ground shipping