Fedex / unreliable/incompetent/unprofessional
Per usual, I have had nothing but headaches in using the FedEx service. For two days there has been NO ATTEMPT to deliver the package xxxxxxxxxxx as requested. Tracking the package online states that deliveries were attempted, but I personally being here on both days can honestly say there were not at any point and time any attempts to deliver said package. I spoke with the duty manager Curtis McDonald who was absolutely useless along with the rest of his staff. Although the faulty link in the chain clearly lies somewhere within FedEx, there was no commitment or concern from Curtis McDonald or his staff to rectify the problem.
I wasted two full days away from work waiting for the package to be delivered. Now I must return to work and IF they decide to deliver the package (which I doubt considering there were no attempts thusfar) I won't be there. I requested that because it was THERE mistake that I had not received the package that in order to rectify the problem I would now need the package shipped to my office. They refused to help. I tried to explain to them that I pay for the service, they deliver the parcel, I receive the parcel. Typically that's the way it goes. However I repeat there has been NO attempts to deliver the package nor were there any doortags left indicating that there had been an attempt. Somewhere along the lines the process broke down within FedEx, but they are not willing to own the problem.
Again I've had multiple problems with using the FedEx "service" and it's a shame that a customer pays for prompt service but receives absolutely NOTHIING in return. I don't care what it is that I purchase next online, if it's shipped via Fed Ex I can do without the item. Nothing is worth putting up with this companies incompetence, unreliability and unprofessionalism.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - fedex ground shipment from usa to canada
- FedEx Corporate Services - unethical behavior
- Fedex - not the female (african) driver, but the male (african with dreads) who actually throws/drops and not carefully place your packages at your door 
- FedEx Corporate Services - where the items were delivered
- FedEx Corporate Services - the fedex driver backed into my garage door and bricks almost 2 months ago, and they won't pay for the repairs needed.