Fedex / the worst service ever

I took a day off to wait for a package to be delivered by FedEx HOME DELIVERY. I heard the door bell and when I opened the door the FedEx truck was driving away. The worst is that I cannot go and get the package. The driver is a contractor and the FedEx facility will be closed by the time the driver returns. FedEx customer service informed me that there is no way they can contact the driver! Today is Saturday. So, there is no way I can get the package myself. Customer service informed me that maybe they would be able to contact the driver on Tuesday, so that I can go and get it myself. Damage Resulting: Besides the stress, the package contains a recorder I needed for a job. I will not be able to do the job.

Va

Comments

14th of Jul, 2008

I totally agree . UPS is far better in this front

• Ba
      26th of Jul, 2008

To bad, I dont want to hear your voice so why should you record it! Be alert when you get a delivery next time!!!

• Ti
      30th of Dec, 2015

I totally agree, Fedex is the worst. they say it is on the truck and it is not. they say they do not deliver on Monday's it is a lie my neighborhood got a package on Monday from them.

• Jt
      30th of Dec, 2015

We get packages all the time from them and they are always right on time. Unless the sender requires a signature, we are ok with their leaving the pkg at our front door. We are usually here, but can't always get to the door before they have to leave to get to the next address. Package is carefully placed, not tossed as some videos would have you believe. Perhaps you can talk with them? They are very willing to leave per your wishes.

• Ju
      5th of Oct, 2016

My package arrived in Troutdale Oregon yesterday (Tuesday). I live in Bend Oregon. My package could easily be delivered tomorrow, but it's not scheduled for delivery until next Tuesday. So it's going to sit in Troutdale until Monday, and then it'll be sent to Bend. This is most likely because the sender paid the econo-rate. Which means it can sit in a local FedEx facility for a week before they'll deliver it. It'll probably remain in Troutdale all week so I can't pick it up early! USPS is better than FedEx! Even if it's regular post, a package will still be delivered when it arrives in town. And it won't sit anywhere for a week, before delivery.

• Eg
      6th of Mar, 2017

Fed-ex is the worst shipper you could use and every package I get from them is 2-3 days late. Sits on truck for a extra day travels 1 hour sits in warehouse. I have actually had a package sit in there truck for 3 days 2 miles from my house and could not do anything about getting it faster. Wal-mart .com uses it for there supposed 2-day service takes 5-7 days. I ship regularly will only mail through USPS for my customers to get it on time.

• Pa
      11th of Dec, 2017

This holiday season I have used all three major shipping services, only one of which I don't understand at all FEDEX. FedEx takes two to three days longer just to deliver to USPS in a different state after delivering to two FEDEX locations in my state, Illinois. They literally drive pass my city several times to give to Wisconsin USPS to deliver back in Illinois. They charge customers for a poor service and ultimately cannot deliver to address themselves.
    I have seen this at least six times with deliveries in last month of deliveries. I have started e-mail to vendors to please use better delivery company. As it seems the Chinese have the most use of FEDEX I most certainly send route info to each vendor that used them.