Fedex / fedex is unreliable!
I have several issues with FedEx. I requested that a shipment not be delivered on the weekend because I would not be home. This was done on a Thursday. My packages were thrown over my gate and left in the weather on Saturday. I did not get home until late Sunday afternoon. This shipment was worth over $2000.00 and I had notified FedEx with sufficient time to reschedule the delivery they were also made aware of the value of the shipment when I requested the later delivery date.
My second problem is that I was supposed to have two packages delivered on this Saturday and no packages were delivered to me because it was raining and no attempt was made. At 5:04 P.M., the driver indicates that they had not attempted delivery due to weather. My package had been on the truck since 7:12 A.M. I understand that they wanted to get home and start their weekend, but that is not an excuse for not doing your job.
In conclusion, I have had my fill of their driver running over my mailbox, delivering my bank checks to my neighbor and just poor communications with respect to customer service. I will no longer order from companies that use FedEx as their only delivery option. FedEx is by far the worst delivery service that I have ever dealt with.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex - bad driver 
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of diapers, baby wipes and pull - ups
- FedEx Corporate Services - driver say he left package on porch. I don't have a porch
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery driver
- Fedex - truck driver dangerous driving
- FedEx Corporate Services - drivers behavior