Fedex / bad driver
I was driving to work today(11/18/2008 6:15am); traveling North on I-65 through Brentwood, TN. I was in the second lane from right of 4 lanes with cruise set at 68mph in a 70mph zone. A Fed Ex truck rapidly pulls in behind me and drives no more than 5 of 6 feet from my bumper for a mile or two. He finally changes lanes and passes me and as he does he flips me the bird. Not wanting to be rude, I pull back up beside him and return the gesture and inform him that I have his truck #, which is 112753 for any Fed Ex execs who are interested.
More Fedex Complaints & Reviews
- Fedex - poor service 
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out 
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it! 
- Fedex - clearance delay 
- Fedex Home Delivery - awful company 
- FedEx Corporate Services - repetitive problem with non delivery of package to my door
- FedEx Corporate Services - abusive, arrogant, driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery
- FedEx Corporate Services - customer service
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery not attempted, fedex claims “customer unavailable” but I was home all day waiting for this $1000.00 medical equipment.