FashionNova / money not refunded, package not delivered, responses not consistent.

1 United States

Description of incident:
My number is [protected]

October 13th 2018, Order #[protected], paid $67 purchased Egyptian cut out two piece and white sequined majestic dress for a destination wedding. By Nov 16th the dress had not been delivered and was returned to Fashion Nova. I contacted Fashion Nova and they said the dress hadnt reached them yet.

Nov 16th, Order # [protected] paid $92 I reordered both items as time was running out before the wedding and I was desperate and it had been really tough to get fluid communication back fromFashion Nova about order status.
The second order was delivered in time for my wedding and shortly after returning home Dec 2nd I recieved an email from Fashion nova confirming the order had been retrurned and a credit would be issued shortly. Before leaving for my trip one other item I ordered was missing from my order and it tooks weeks before Fashion nova confirmed it was out of stock and I recieved no refund on that item until yesterday (Jan 9th) so when Fashion Nova said they would issue a refund from my egyptian cutout and majestic dress order I decined. Given that this nightmare of a process has stretched over two months before the out of stock order item was even credited, I have decided I am done with Fashion Nova and credits would no longer be of interest to me, I recieved an email from marco confirming he would issue a refund instead. Around

Jan 3rd I get an email stating that I have credits from my order misshaps. Sudenly I could not email Marco back (his reply email was now no longer valid) curiously. I emailed Fashion Nova and was now told that my packages had been delivered and were never recieved back to the warehouse. I notified them and screenshot my emails with marco where he confirmed they were recieved and even tried to reason with them that it was also confirmed because a credit was issued. What I receive back is textbook replies and it is frustrating. I was a regular fashion nova customer and now will never order again, even with credit because I cannot endure such a frustratingly long and tone deaf communication process again.

RESOLUTION:

Full refund of my out of stock order item, full refund of both my first and my second purchase of the sequin and cutout dresses, an apology.

I have attached all supporting emails that I could retrieve.

Ve