Having problems with Pink Boutique?

2 Shelley Road, Newburn Industrial Estate
Thu8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pink Boutique.

Complaints & Reviews

Pink Boutiqueburgundy jumpsuit

I placed an order thursday 21st february on a jumpsuit I payed for next day delivery. As I was going out the night after to which I needed the jumpsuit to wear that night! We are now on sunday and I still havnt got my item. I'm not happy at all with the service £30 and £4 for next day delivery out of pocket and no item! I will not be ordering from pink boutique again and I want a full refund!

RESOLVED

• Pink Boutique's response · Feb 26, 2019

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that your parcel did not arrive on time for you. We can confirm upon looking into this that your parcel was ordered and dispatched on time from our warehouse on Thursday 21st February. This arrived with our courier and should have arrived Next working day, on Friday 22nd February, as you paid for.

We can unfortunately see from the tracking, that the parcel was delayed with our courier DPD. We do apologise for this happening, as our courier DPD are a very reliable courier however, on rare occasions delays can occur which may be out of ours, and DPD's control. Please do accept our apologies for this happening to your parcel.

We do understand this has caused upset and do not want any of our customers to be unhappy. Due to this we have issued a refund for your postage costs.

The parcel does show as delivered and signed for by yourself, so we are pleased to hear you have now received your items. We hope you are happy with your PB Goodies.

We do hope this issue has been rectified for you however, should you wish to contact us, our email address for our Customer Service team is: [protected]@pinkboutique.co.uk.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Team PB xx

• Pink Boutique's response · Feb 26, 2019

Should you wish to return your items back to us for a refund. That is not a problem at all.

You have 14 days to return an unwanted item back to us. Just simply use the pre paid label which will be inside your parcel. Take this to the Post Office or ASDA, whichever is easier for you.

All refunds are issued within 7 working days of arriving back with us. We can confirm that you will be FULLY refunded for this parcel also.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Team PB xx

Pink Boutiquedelivery

I ordered a dress of pink boutique last Thursday. I got an email on Wednesday to say it would delivered to my address on that day. Still no sign of it today Saturday so I went to track my parcel and on it said the parcel had been signed for in Portarlington. I love in Portlaoise and I didn't sign for any parcel. I'm very upset as this was my Christmas outfit and I never had a problem with pink boutique before

delivery

Pink Boutiquevenetian nights black culotte jumpsuit

I purchased this jumpsuit last week, it was delivered to me on Tuesday. I had worn this jumpsuit for a 15 minutes, in which I hadn't even left home, and one of the straps snapped on the jumpsuit. I am very disappointed in this as I was expecting it to be a good quality jumpsuit and for one of the straps to snap as quickly as it did means that I am unlikely to purchase any products from you again. I would appreciate if you contacted me regarding further action towards this problem and would appreciate a refund to help this. Contact me via email: [protected]@gmail.com, I have attached images so you can see the damage to the jumpsuit which was worn

venetian nights black culotte jumpsuit
      venetian nights black culotte jumpsuit

Pink Boutiqueservice

I placed an order on 27th June and received it nearly 6 days later .. also upon arrival the package did not require a signature and was infact just freely handed over to my partner without any questioning. I then returned 2/4 items on the 17th July as they looked nothing like the photo to which I sent recorded and after checking my Royal Mail delivery it was shown as signed for a week later so at this point binned my receipt and awaited refund. After not hearing anything at all for over a month I sent an email to "customer care" team who sent me back a pretty useless email telling me to wait a further 7-10 working days. Again this evening nearly 9 weeks after placing my original order I sent a further email querying my return and refund, to which I received a very cheeky email back from this so called customer care team .. this girl's service was disgusting and yet here I am again no further on with my refund !

Pink Boutiqueorder number: [protected]

I ordered this product on the 27/07 paying extra for next day delivery. I DID NOT receive this order on the 28/07 as expected dispite recieving correspondence to state my item would be delivered 12.35-13.35am. I cancelled work and waited at home for this parcel! On the 29/07 I went to the dpd depot in at da1 1jq they send me to da1 4fl who were closed. I also returned back here on the 30/07 and again they were closed! On the 31/07 I went on holiday which is the reason why i purchased this dress. As you can see this has been an unpleasant experience, I am very unhappy with the service I have recieve and would expect to be compensated for my inconvience. Please refund the next day delivery cost and the sum of 7 for time missed at work and petrol to run around searching for my parcel. If this sum is not refunded back to me by the 8th August I will be forced to take this futher.

I look forward to hearing back to you with good news.

Thanks,

Rebecca Green

Pink Boutique — package I ordered from you the beginning of june

I ordered a package from you the beginning of June and I paid for sighned delivery someone else has sighned...

Pink Boutique — sizes

I have ordered a lovely dress from Pink Boutique website and when I made my order I followed all the...

pinkboutique.com — their customer services is scam

I ordered some stuff from the website www.pinkboutique.com. I received all confirmation info and was really...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices