Having problems with Chicme?

Chicme reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 15, 2016. The latest review Clothing was posted on May 7, 2021. Chicme has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 83 reviews. Chicme has resolved 0 complaints.

Chicme Customer Service Contacts

71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - WC2H9JQ

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chicme Customer Service. Initial Chicme complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Chicme above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Chicme. Discuss the issues you have had with Chicme and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Chicme Complaints & Reviews

ChicmeClothing

I purchased 18 clothing items from ChicMe and they sent me 1 dress just to show that they have a tracking# so they could commit fraud and Paypal would think they sent me my order. Order was done 04/03/2021 and I have not received the 17 items remaining in order. I have requested that ChicMe refund for the 17 items not received to date. I have included photos to show proof that they have not sent the remaining 17 items, as well as a photo of the small package that shows 18 clothing items could not fit in that small package.

ChicmeMy order

Well i order 4 pairs of stilettos and a purple pair of tye die pants on the 2nd of April it took them so long to pull my items that three pairs of the stilettos were out of stock they told me it was going to take 7 to 15 days to get back in stock in then start the process and go through this again I told them I want a refund then they tell me that one pair of stilettos and tie dye pants were shipped I got on the phone with FedEx found out you guys lied only a label was created still not shipped you lack cooperation and communication with your Warehouse to your customer service you all are the worst I've seen so far

ChicmeI order some tops from chic-me

The tops are terrible they give me a 3x shirt on one of my order which I order a small the shirt looks nothing like the picture it crappy looking the red top I order the anchor on the top is crooked and terrible and to big as well the third black shirt I order was not the right shirt I'm very disappointed I requesting a refund this chic-me quality of clothes line is crappy and very very very poor quality I will never never shop from this clothes line again id number shirt is [protected] color blue p006058ed vvc1003g15335190y15934s15974 the red anchor top poo6jsp4y id number [protected] color red im requesting my money back its nothing I can do with a 3x top when I wear a small Lisa Nelson

ChicmeDoes not deliver goods.

Failed to deliver products. They charged me for the goods but never delivered them. Now they say they are back ordered. Stay away. Should have checked on them. LOTS of complaints that people never get the items. These people need to lose their import license and be shut down.

ChicmeA dress I ordered september 10th and have not received!

The dress I ordered hasn't come! I am furious! I want my dress
          Cathy Hetzel
          800 South 4th St Apt 1402
          Louisville, Kentucky

I had planned to wear it for a special occasion A cotton peace sign dress I can't wear
          until spring because it's so late! I had planned too wear it for a special occasion! It seems this is a big problem for your company as I have see numerous complaints! You obviously don't care about customer service! I will share this on FB with my friends and then have them share! I have friends from all over the world! I would think your service would be better so you would get repeat customers!

• Updated by Cathy Hetzel · Nov 04, 2019

I ordered a dress on September 10th and yet to receive it! It's a common complaint and I wand my dress!

• Updated by Cathy Hetzel · Nov 04, 2019

I want the dress I ordered on September 10th! I have emailed them and it's always some excuse! Plus getting in touch with them is a nightmare!

ChicmeRefuse to give refund

Made an order for $51.88 using the online shopping app chicme. Payment was taken. Order was not being sent to me. (customer service gave no reason to why my, order was not being processed, even tho payment was already taken off my debit card. I cancelled the order. Customer service stated, if order was cancelled before it was sent out then id get my refund 7 business days later. My order was not processed. Then after 7 days, I called to check on refund status, no update. Then 14 days called again. Still no update. So then 21 days called again. They informed me they require proof that they took my money. I gave them a copy of my order. Proof that $51.88 was taken off, my debit card. They now just send me the same message of proof is required before refund can be sent. I sent another copy of my order and the proof that the amount of $51.88 was taken off my card and not returned yet. They now state, a refund can not be issued as the "order" no, longer exist due to the "time, passed since the order was cancelled". A refund, of $51.88 is still owed back to me!

• Mi
                micaela delacanal Oct 07, 2019

Encargue el día 25 de sept y aún no me lo han entregado! Exijo una respuesta sobre el producto o que me devuelvan el dinero

James Askew Sep 26, 2019

Chicme, Why? why waste folk time with this foolishness. It would be so much easier to produce good products, get great reviews and have the best return customers. Why create this web site and cause all this unnecessary chaos?

May 13, 2019

Chicme — Clothing

Fraud alert: this company is a scamming machine. They are not located in london, they are in china. I have...

ChicmeStill waiting on refund for canceling order

I am getting so frustrated with not only waiting for my refund to be applied back to my account, but there responses are not getting me any closer to getting my money back. And the person answering me is more concerned about me giving them a good rating!! Why would I rate them at all if they're of no help to me?? I have already filed a complaint with the federal trade commission, and will be filing a new one each day with another authority until I receive my money back in my bank account!! This is completely rediculous and frustrating and there's no reason to take my money!

ChicmePoor service crap products, poor attitude, avoiding paying refund

What a crap attitude this firm has
                Dont touch then with a bargepole

Hello,

Only sorry to tell you for the last time that if you don't work with us to send the picture of the receipt or the tracking number, unable to do the refund.

-------- Original Message --------
                Subject: Re: Re: Re: Order Confirmation from Chicme!
                From: Oscar Thomas
                Date: [protected]:28:11

Hi MAY

Crub your attitude here, and sort out my refund asap

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 10:20 AM wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
                Subject: Re: Re: Order Confirmation from Chicme!
                From: Oscar Thomas
                Date: [protected]:45:45

Hi May

Not interested in you warehouse.
                You have the package as the return docs were in it.
                So arrange my refund today please

Regards

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 6:56 AM wrote:
                Hello,

We have tons of packages in our warehouse. And it's impossible to ask someone to find which package belongs to you.

Only sorry to tell you again that if you don't work with us to send the picture of the receipt or the tracking number, we are unable to do the refund.

Have a nice day.

-------- Original Message --------
                Subject: Re: Order Confirmation from Chicme!
                From: Oscar Thoma
                Date: [protected]:10:08
                To: support

Still awaiting my refund here, you have the package and the date sent and the cost to me as £8-50, I demand my refund, under sale of goods act.
                I do not need to provide a tracking receipt
                If i am not refunded within in 7 working days
                I will be reporting your firm to the consumers association, and the sales of goods act, fraud office

Where is my refund for these poor quality blouses??

Regards

On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 12:25 PM Chic Me wrote:
                Dear colum Cleary

Thanks for your order.We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us.Your satisfaction is always our first priority.

We create a account using your PayPal account email for you and please click here to set your password. Then you can login to check your order status !

Order Number Product Name SKU
                [protected] Chains Print Button Up Blouse LZG1260-mu-S-ChicMe_Prime
                [protected] Ethnic Print Knot Front Blouse LZ0926-bk-S-ChicMe_Prime
                [protected] Chain Print V-Neck Casual Shirt TL8829-bk-S-ichic
                Grand Total: [$60.80]

Your order is now in the normal processing, a shipping confirmation email will be sent once your order has been shipped.And we will deliver your order to:

Mr Colum Cleary([protected])

For more order details and updates, please log into your account to have a check about it. You may click here to get more info.

Sincerely,

Customer Care

Note: This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply. Any questions, feel free to contact customer service for help.

Mar 07, 2019

Chicme — Orders were returned back and no refunds were made

Date of Incident : October 20, 2018 Client number: +[protected] Full Description of Incident I ordered...

ChicmeI will never buy anything from them again

This company is the WORST ever !!! I ordered a dress and a pair of high heels and they were both not what I expected. The dress is a cheap material and on the picture of the model looked very different. The high heels took about 2 months to arrive. They too are not even close to what I saw on the pictures. They have this odor to them and the zipper on one of them doesn't work properly. I tried so many times getting in touch with these people but never got a response. These people are nothing but fraudulent and thieves and take advantage of people by selling cheap [censored] products.

Jan 11, 2019

Chicme — Sequin gold dress

I wish I would have known how this company before I ordered a dress from them. I ordered a dress for a...

Chicme — Hooded sweatshirt/female

Product was not the size I ordered. I want A refund, but there is no way get in touch with company. They have...

Chicme — No status or tracking number

I ordered boots from chic me, I have yet to be sent a tracking number but it says it has been shipped. I am...

Chicme — A dress

I ordered a dress and it looked nothing like the picture. The color of the dress when I saw it online was a...

Chicme — Returning my item

I ordered a swimsuit that upon arrival looked nothing like the picture on the website, since it has arrived I...

Chicme — Scam company in china refuse to give refunds

This company is a total scam. they do not intend on providing refunds for horrible materials and cheaply made...

Chicme — Refund

Hello I have spoken with someone from your customer service dept via WhatsApp about my refund I have sent...

Chicme — Returned order

I brought and payed 83.00 4 shirts that weren't the wrong sizes in which they were just left by the united...

Chicme — Yellow dress

I ordered a dress since july 14th and never received. The status showed delivered but never get it Tracking #...