FashionNova / fashion nova couldn't fulfill my 2 orders, they said they refunded my $ 10-24-18. I still am waiting & fn stopped responding to my emails.

1 Burbank, CA, United States Review updated:

10-11-18 I placed 2 orders w/FN. A few days later, FN emailed me stating they couldn't fulfill either order & I could wait, but after 10 days, FN will automatically refund my money. After a day or so, fashion nova sends a confirmation email stating both orders were cancelled(after much back&forth) & 10-24-18 FN emailed me saying they refunded both orders in full & it'll take up to 10 days. After 10 days passed & no refund, I requested a receipt from FN showing my refunds being issued to my bank. Fashion nova said they couldn't provide one. A day later, I received an email from FN stating they sucessfully cancelled my orders (again)& to wait for another email(again). They had already sent me that exact email b4 sending the email stating they refunded the money, so basically FN is trying or pretending to start this process all over again. I have emailed FN everyday since & they haven't responded, & I still haven't received my refunds. This is terrible customer service. Fashion nova is a dishonest company & should be ashamed. I have never had such a horrible online shopping experience. Lesson learned. Never order from fashion nova.

Mi
Nov 13, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      13th of Nov, 2018

I am going through the exact same thing exactly as you have described and have been going through this since then as well. I cannot even believe this is happening this way and we as customers have no recourse. I only found this because I've been doing research to see if I am the only person out there that is going through this as well and it seems that we have no way out of this ordeal with them. We cannot do anything about what they have done except complain and tell others!!

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2018

This is ridiculous i placed my order on 10/19 & NEVER got it, all i got is a confirmation and a delay email, after being very patient I blew their email up and phone, still no response. This is so unprofessional, this is horrible!