Farmers Insurance / home & auto insurance

Bullhead City, AZ, United States

I have been with Farmer's Insurance for more than a decade, first with my husband when we purchased our first home and after he passed, I continued with Farmer's as a widow. I currently retired and my home & auto are both insured by Farmer's, my agent is Kelly J. Applewhite, (928)
758-7961, 1285 Hancock Rd., Bullhead City, AZ 86442. My auto policy #[protected] & my home policy #[protected]. As you will see I have always paid on time and have no claims. I recently changed to auto-pay, with the monty debit out of my checking account for both policies, for witch my local Farmer's Agency, added $100 fee, in addition to the $2.00 per month fee for each policy, despite both fees taken out on the same day each month. I have called several times to get an explanation on the reason for this, and was told my agent, Kelly is not available, and the answers I received from two clerks that work at the office were different from each other. I made two efforts to come into the office to talk to my agent Kelly Applewhite, and was told she is out and unavailable. I made a specific appointment last week for 1pm today, 2/6, to talk with Kelly about the issues I have, with these charges. I received a call this morning, that Kelly was not going to be available today to see me. I am tired of the responses to my questions and the unreliability of this office, when I have always been a good & loyal customer.
This is bad customer service and I am now, having to search for other alternatives to my insurance needs. I am 66 year-old widow, and very disillusioned by the treatment I have received by your representative, Agent Kelly J. Applewhite, of Farmer's Insurance.

Ma