Farfetch.com / I tried to ring customer service and it only put me on a left message

US Review updated:

I order recently items worth US$ 1985 this is a large amount of money- this is my first time ordering and item for this website as i really love the jacket and the shoes that will shipped from a small boutique from france- i pay the whole amount on my card and the money as been taken or pending from far fetch- and they told me that i need to transfer the money to there bank account which they will sent me over from and email and let go of my money which is in pending! i purchased this on monday 22/10/12 and the response of the email is very slow! i tried to ring customer service and it only put me on a left message! i still dont have my money with me and my order is not in process! i keep emailing farfecth and there response are very slow and the action is disgusting! i am very worried now that if i can get back my money or my order with his company are genuine... please help!

St

Comments

• Vk
      Jan 09, 2013

I completely agree! I had a similar experience and haven't even heard back from any e-mails! Do you have the number for customer service? I'm running out of options... I couldn't even find a number...Thank you in advance!