Family Dollar Stores — racist employee
I was shopping in your store# 3326 today with a hoodie on I am a white woman and was never asked to take it off! A young Hispanic male comes in hoddie unzipped and buying Christmas lights and was rudely asked by Krista to remove his hoodie now that it's your store policy and if not he could leave! She treated him horribly! Ended up calling the cops which we know in America leads to a young male in a hoodie getting shot! When I told her why was I not asked to take off my hoodie she said his was a black hoodie and kept saying it's store policy! I will never shop at this store again and I will make it public!
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were