Family Dollar — horrible management
This retail company is horrible, they are overpriced, inexperienced and understaffed, the stores always look a mess, their cashiers are never at register because they always have to do other roles such as cleaning, stocking and playing security guards, irs always only one cashier, at times as a consumer I have had to go to the back and find her in the back office on the phone crying to her boyfriend, she is lazy, she flirts with the young customers, because she is young and unprofessional!! She always has an attitude, the she talks to and treats her employees is just totally disrespectful, I'm at this store a lot and really thinking about not doing business with them, she needs leadership training, and to keep her boyfriend problems to herself, its always people not shopping just hanging out, they need a more older responsible people person in charge of that store, shes always crying, shes never pleasant because too busy crying over her relationship, this store needs help!!!
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - terrible experience 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were