Facebook / candy crush saga game

United States Review updated:

I was playing the game of candy crush saga and clicked on checking out how much it was going to cost to buy more time to play and it went straight to saying thank you for buying on two diff times on the same game . I did not authorize any payment nor did i click on any amount to be to be taken out of my account on the 1-26 or on 1-27 of 2013 . Respond at earliest convenience . [protected]@yahoo.com

Pa
Jan 28, 2013
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ka
      9th of May, 2018

I was playing candy crush had hundreds of boosters and now I have none. I'm on game 3200 + don't know what happened but would appreciate them back

• Rb
      29th of Jan, 2017

Candy crush will not send requests nor do I receive any from other players. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have an exclamation mark in the upper right hand corner, but it won't let me click on it to see what it is .

• Pe
      24th of Oct, 2016

Candy Crush Sage on my iPad keep crashing halfway through my game. How do I get it resolved?

• Ka
      3rd of May, 2016

I have been on level 1642 and have watched the cheat video. I have done exactly what they did to get the cherry to drop from level to level except the last level. No matter what I do it will not drop to the bottom. I am really getting tired of them trying to get you to pay to play on. I even used all my items that I have won to try to get through. They have so many hard levels, that it's not even fun any more. I don't mind a challenge when it is possible to win with out spending money, but this is getting stupid!!!

31st of Dec, 2015

I am using Window Phone Nokia 720. I reached the level 725 but now Candy Crush not opening on my phone. Let me know if there is issue with phone or you App.

A.N. Choudhary
    +91-9871487985

8th of Sep, 2015

This game stole 250, 000.00 coins. I tried it for the first time ever and my bet was supposed to be 2500.00. I used to just play Elvis, but it wants me to update and it says that I don't have enough memory on my mobile device. So I played the farm game, boring. On both Elvis and the farm game, I place my bet at $$ and hit "max bet" button. ON BOTH GAMES, I ONLY LOSE MY stated bet if $$, the vampire game took my max bet as 250, 000. This is so wrong. I'm about sick of these games.

• Kr
      9th of Jul, 2015

I m at level 841..I have cleared that stage 9-10 times but stil it is not moving ahead at 842level.. and i had sync it with my fb a/c - [protected]@yahoo.com
    I play through my s3 phone. Fix the problem so that I can play ahead i already had spent so many lives on it... please do fix it as soon as possible...

27th of May, 2015

I am so so so sick of every time I win a hard game candy crush sends me a problem with candy crush and clearing the game I just played. You take my lives, clear my games, send rebooting as I am winning a game and I am so close to the end. I am just sick of it. I can't challenge an one because I keep getting my games interfered with. I'm not playing this game until you fix the games!!!

• Ju
      6th of Mar, 2015

I tried purchasing more lives or whatever you call it .i haven't received it But yet your taken it out of my account.PLEASE rein verse my account I don't want to pay for some thing I'm not getting.

5th of Oct, 2014

I was on level 273, then my iPad prompt me to update the Candy Crush game, so I did. When I went to play The Candy Crush upgrade set me back to level 266. How do I get this resolved!?

• Mi
      21st of Jul, 2014

Don't play with that little freakin bird. Cost me 22$ don't kno why and I won't be playing ANYMORE, !!

• Be
      16th of Jul, 2014

I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR 1007 MESSAGE AND IT TOOK AWAY ALL 5 OF MY CHANCES that other players had sent me. PLEASE FIX ASAP AND GIVE ME BACK MY CHANCES.

• Ph
      16th of Jul, 2014

How do I retrieve the gifts my friends send me? They never appear in the friend box so once I play 5 times I need to wait for the next 5 times. Why bother even asking friends for lives???

• Wo
      28th of May, 2014

yesterday i uninstall the facebook game - candy crush saga due to some error occur, then i reinstall immediately, but the game centre never give me back "8 lives", since from day 1 i already upgrade from "5 lives to 8 lives" paying real money for USD, please get back to me for 8 lives!

• Br
      15th of Apr, 2014

I've purchased multiple moves in the past several days, trying to expand my life or get more moves and right when I'm ready to win the damn thing keeps freezing. How can I get my money back? This is very frustrating, I'm being robbed? Is there a glitch I don't now about? It's in the night owl game.

• Gl
      10th of Apr, 2014

I was charged $69.20 that I did not authorize, I have no idea what is was for and would like to get my money back

• De
      22nd of Mar, 2014

my card was charged 100 dollars and i have no clue about why

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2014

YOUR GAME SUCKS AS SOON AS I GET CLOSE THE OWL FALLS I WILL STOP PLAYING THIS STUPID GAME

9th of Mar, 2014

Where do your gifted lives go? I updated the game and my 33 lives disappeared. This is unfair.. Does anyone from Candy Crush read these complaints? It turns me off the game

• Pe
      20th of Feb, 2014

MY SISTER WAS PLAYING 160 WHERE U HAVE TO BEAT THE TIME U HAVE TO GET 20, 000 GOT A SCORE OF 28.980 AND IT DIDNT TAKE WHAT THE HECK THIS DUMB GAME NEEDS FIXED ITS A FUN GAME BUT NOT SO FUN WHEN U GET RIPPED OFF

• Na
      26th of Jan, 2014

Four times I was about to complete level 75 on the dream level and right before I was going to make the last move to complete the level the game would freeze up...I bought a few extra moves but still it would freeze up --- you owe me at least $5.00! What a rip off!!!

• Al
      26th of Jan, 2014

also on candy crush you can only use 5 of your lives in one session...unless you have the screen where it lists all the friends that
    have sent you either lives, a move on ticket or Xtra time play.
    Never, ever, click on all those friends gifts at one time...use what starts the game, then x out of all play and your gifts screen
    should pop up with gifts/rewards. I find it best to click on the ticket to move next level first, then the Xtra play reward.
    remember never click on all the rewards, gifts on that first screen when it pops up. And there is CandyCrush help
    site that will give you the clues to finish a level for free...just keep an eye on the right side of your screen where all the ads
    pop up...if it's there, click on that website before you leave the game and get help you need...it's an advertisement

• Al
      26th of Jan, 2014

I too am a victim...I thought I was paying $.99 for some charms...instead it was $10..which 3 charms are gone in 10 seconds if
    you use them on ONE game!! I have friends that go broke buying charms, bonuses, candy, etc on this game..it's worse that
    crack cocaine, i call it personal gambling addiction.

• Rr
      26th of Jan, 2014

Candy crush charged me 80.00 through my Rogers account and there is no way i spent this amount. 40 maybe! Now they wont return my requests for a breakdown.

• Di
      18th of Jan, 2014

please help with my problem

• Di
      18th of Jan, 2014

facebook took $200.00 out of my bank last night and it is pending on my account this was not authorized at all. please call my bank at 1866-477-5518 to remove the charge. I can't believe this is happening to me. Can someone PLEASE call me back at 732-408-5790 everything in my bank is going to bounce if I don't get this resolved. I have been a loyal customer for a very long time and I really need someone to call me and help resolve this problem.

• Kh
      11th of Jan, 2014

I was on level 149, you made an error taking me back to level 98. I e-mailed you no response or correction. How does this happen? This is pure bull crap! [protected]@yahoo.com 513-628-4662 I was playing the game on my droid when this error happened.

• La
      27th of Dec, 2013

I have been on Level 149 for a long time trying to make it without paying anything, which I always end up doing anyway. Well I finally cried "uncle" and kept feeding the .99 and the $1.99, etc., and I finally was able to get two square candies to match up and explode together. That was my last move and I was so happy to be finally out of there. I slid those to square candies together and they exploded. I almost jumped for joy. However, to my dismay and anger, and frustration, let alone hitting my pocket book, it told me I failed!!! Something is wrong. I had achieved over 90, 000 points and all blue balls checked as well as the line balls. The only thing I needed when I started paying was to line up two square candies and it tells me a failed. Can this be fixed?

23rd of Dec, 2013

Paid for gold bars next time I went to play they were gone tired of paying and getting nowhere stuck on level 347 and no chance of winning without buying tons of money for boosters I have paid alot of money to play .The least they can do is let you skip the board I am considering stopping candy crush its a time waster and a money grubber.

• Am
      16th of Dec, 2013

My son was playing the tank fighters game and accidentally purchased credits in the amount of $96.99... I want my money back. I would never make a purchases of this amount on a game.. please reply to me as soon as possible. i need this money for Christmas. My email address is camo.[protected]@yahoo.com... thank you

• Li
      2nd of Dec, 2013

I have been given tickets for all my levels, go to use them and they font work...I paid before but I won't again...this needs fixed...also had over 75 lives saved IP and they vanished...I had been saving them for the tougher levels...

• Tr
      16th of Nov, 2013

My extra lives keep disappearing . You have taken more 50 life's from me. I would like back.

• Ho
      10th of Nov, 2013

I had 65 credits ( 1 ticket, numerous 3 moves, and several extra plays, that I saved. Well I was stuck on level 135 for like a month now, logged on today and all my saved credits are gone ! What happened to them ? Do they expire ? Also they changed level 135 which was strange but a lot better !

• Li
      5th of Nov, 2013

How do I keep from losing my game when I receive a phone call Thank you for any help!

• Mo
      4th of Nov, 2013

I was up to level 250 and like a fool I have spent money getting this far. I stopped playing while I had dinner and it had reset itself to level 1. What the hell. Refund please...

• Ba
      2nd of Nov, 2013

I just found charges on my bank statement and I don't even play any games. I go through and look at the different ones and see if any are free or sometimes they give you free chips (or I thought they were going to be free). I glad I came to this page for another concern, so far I have had the same bad experiences as lots of other people and I thought I had done it myself. Now reading this I will call the bank and have them cancelled. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to write, otherwise they would just get away with it .

• Ki
      1st of Nov, 2013

on Nov 1 2013, about 11:15pm, I was playing candy crush level 282 and my computer kept showing error and each time, they would take one of my charms away after paying for them. I have played candy crush for quite sometime and I know money is being made. I purchase at least 20 dollars a week, there should be no reason to scam. If these tactic continue, this company will eventually lose money. There is more and more competition each day. PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY!!!

• Ms
      1st of Nov, 2013
    Facebook - Double charges

i was charge too much on my cc

• So
      28th of Oct, 2013

On Level 371, twice I have gotten to the end and bought more gold to extend the playing time and each time, the game froze and would not let me continue even though I had purchased more than enough gold bars to extend the play. If my money is not returned, I will report you to the State's Attorney for theft and fraud. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

• Ok
      19th of Oct, 2013

I have been on level 342 for days and also payed money to win this level. I also went on you tube to see how to beat this level. I am doing everything right but it still will not let me go to the next level. I think it's a scam. just so the people will pay more money . Fix the problem. I tried everything to get in touch with candy crush, but u can't do it. No more candy crush for me, I'm done!!!