Extenze / unauthorized charge to my credit card

Phone: 1-800-641-4743

This company, extenze, charged my credit card yesterday, (september 16, 2008) $49.41 without my authorization. The company, after being informed by me of the action they took, their representative refused to acknowledge their illegal action, was rude and belligerent towards me. I have notified my credit card company and plan to file a formal complaint with their state's attorney general's office.

Comments

• Sm
      13th of May, 2009

ATTORNEY ADVERTISING

My name is Sean McGrew, and I’m a Legal Assistant to attorney Bill Sweetnam, with the law offices of Sprenger + Lang/Sweetnam LLC. We are conducting an investigation of ExtenZe’s practices. In the past, persons have posted on this blog regarding their issues with ExtenZe. If you would be interested in communicating with a law firm regarding this matter, please contact me at smcgrew@sprengerlang.com. Thank you.

• Pl
      15th of Mar, 2010

CONSUMER BEWARE! This company is run by crooks who ignore our cancellations, refuse to refund our money and then continue to run up bill after bill at our expense that have taken place without our permission! We have done everything possible to make the illegal charges STOP, but the only way this will happen is when we cancel our credit card! We have NEVER experienced such a nightmare like this! Don't let this same situation happen to you! Even after we put in an official complaint to the better Business Bureau, I just received word from BBB that because this company refused to respond to any of their communication attempts, there is nothing more they can do! Case closed . . . TOTALLY AMAZING!!!

• Bi
      8th of Sep, 2010

I am one of hundreds, possibly thousands who saw the TV commercial for EXTENZE and sent for a sample for only shipping costs of $0.97. The sample came but at the same time a full order was sent and billed to my credit card @$43.95. I never authorized the full order and tried to cancel it through my PayPal card which it was cancelled, However, immediately another full box was charged to my credit card, again without my knowledge or authorization. I found this website and wasn't surprised to see so may person who were cheated exactly as I was. I have CANCELLED my CREDIT CARD and will get a NEW one by mail in 10 days so this stops these leeches, I advise everyone to IMMEDIATELY to cancel the card you used, that will stop them. I also have found the web page for the UNITED STATES POSTAL INSPECTOR and filed a complaint gainst these evil people. Because this company used the U.S. MAIL to ship, it becomes a Government Offense so I'm hoping the Postal Inspector will put these people in Jail. I urge ALL of you to get revenge by using your search on your computer and type in United States Postal Inspector and fill out the short form and describe your situation. If enough of us complain and file suit, the Postal Inspector will take action. Remember, cancel your credit card. Best regards to all, Donald