Expedia — mobile service - incorrect booking text message
I have received incorrect text message on my phone number - [protected] regarding the booking. I chose the return ticket booking from Expedia website, from Melbourne to Sydney and from Sydney to Melbourne, but I just got booked for one way ticket from Sydney to Melbourne. and I did receive the text Message which says "Expedia.com.au
Hello Tejas Vasudeo Joshi. Your flight from Melbourne to Sydney on Sat, 22 Dec 2018 at 21:05" is now booked under expedia itinerary #[protected]. Please follow this link to check your booking details online - link - please stop to unsubscribe.
This is my booking itinerary number is [protected]
Now as per this message, my booking should be done as return, but booking has been made as one way, I did check the itinerary now and found out that this message is incorrect and that too this website made my one day booking.
I want compensation for the incorrect message I received.
I tried calling 133 810, nobody picked the phone.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged