Expedia — air ticket
Flight Complaint - Case ID : [REQ:M-[protected] Itinerary number [protected]
Expedia issued me with a ticket, the first leg of which (Wellington to Auckland, New Zealand with Air New Zealand) was invalid. They assured me that it was valid but when I turned up at the airport it was invalid. I had to use another ticket ot get to Auckland to book my flight to Amsterdam. China Southern refused to let me board because I had not used the first (invalid) leg.
Both Air New Zealand and China Southern have confirmed in writing that the Wellington-Auckland leg of the ticket Expedia issued was invalid.
Expedia now claim:
"As per your request, we have spoken to the airline. As per the communication, the airline market you as a "no-show'' as you were late for the boarding for your Expedia reservation. The flight was boarded using the fresh ticket that you purchased directly at the airport.
Hence, we are unable to honor your claim at this moment as we have to abide by the airline's policy."
This is false.
Expedia are refusing to honour their contract and to correct their mistake.
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502 
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices
- Expedia.com - my hotel was not booked, but I was charged