Expedia / account mismanagement

1 New York, NY, United States

In or about May, 2015 of this year, I planned a trip to and from NY to Chicago for myself and my mother. I paid for the trip over the phone and expedia personnel took my information of my Expedia Account. When I received the itinerary via email, there were things missing, such as my account information, travel itinerary, etc. The Expedia personnel had not input my Expedia mileage points, the correct Expedia account for which I would be credited and the frequent mileage. Instead, it reflected a generic Expedia account number. Ultimately, I had temporary arrangement to obtain my boarding passes but they advised that I had to call back to Expedia to get the credit for the travels and have my frequent flier miles also reflected. I had the run around from Expedia customer representative and had quite email exchanges that followed. I have yet to receive credit for the travel purchase and my account information reflect the travel I made and the total I paid.

I had gone to Budapest, Hungary few years back and similar incident happened. Total, I have not been credited with any miles worth of travel I had already made and I see nothing in sight. It's misleading and misrepresentation for any travel company to assure its customers that they will offer something and not do it. Secondly, as an entity that has received payment from me, they should not reflect some generic account number, other than the customer account number!.

I would like the credit due me and my account information for both Budapest Trip and recent Chicago - NY trip !.

Mi