Eureka Forbes / Pathetic customer service

India Review updated:

I had registered a complaint for non-functioning of my Aquaguard Nuvo (Complaint # 51589285) on 8th of August. But since then nothing has happend. But the following has happened:

1) Everytime I call up the helpline they would say "I am sorry sir, but I shall ensure that it shall be done in the next 24hrs" and I guess there 24 hrs are not over yet.
2) And also, there is no escalation process in place. There is no supervisor I can speak to.
3) One says he does not know who his manager is and the other says he has 2-3 managers. Making me wonder if there is any accountability
4) The helpline call handlers are not equipped with the basic information as to what is the email id or contact person for customer grievances.

Is there anyone in Eureka Forbes who is ready to listen to me???

Comments

Te
  29th of Aug, 2008
I agree with the complaints - from the time Eureka Forbes have outsourced the maintenance of their appliances to the small agencies to handle the customer complaints the services have been pathetic. We had in 2007 renewed the AMC contract for 2 yrs for the Nova Aquaguard Water Filter & really regret it. At the end of 1st year of AMC nobody came to replace the candle/carbon block (it has not been done till date even after various telephonic reminders & now the 2nd yr of AMC will also be ending shortly). In fact last year on one of our service request call the technician who came did not even know how to open the filter - he did something & broke one of our expensive taps leading to the flow of water, after repeated calls the filter was serviced and the tap was replaced (that also at our cost) that also it was very shabbily done. Also, the technicians always come for servicing in at odd hours especially in the late afternoon disturbing the sleep of senior citizen in the house even though they have been asked to come by 2:00 pm. Moreover, they do not even bring the service card saying that it was our call & not their regular service call (but till today they have never come for servicing of the machine as per the AMC entered they come only on calls) . Earlier only 1 technician would come to service the machine whenever called. Nowadays different people come & sometimes you really get worried from the security point of view for the family members who are at the residence.

We wish that the Company properly scrutinies the credential of all its franchisee members before enrolling them.
Mi
  23rd of May, 2009
Eureka Forbs is having ridicucous services and let me tell you that product is not worth buying. Pl never buy any Eureka Forbs product in life specially Acquaguard or RO. I have been using this product since 2006 but everyday there is some or the other issues in the product. You keep calling people who are the outsourced agency they will be least bother on the compliant. As the fact is water is a life for everybody and we can't compromise on the same.

My sincere request to all of you to not to buy RO a product of Acquagaurd.
Gv
  20th of Jun, 2009
Dear Sir, I have bought aquaguard water purifier during the year 2004 and since then im taking the two year service card by paying the required amount, but every time they are not followig the procedure what they have claimed to do. Its unfortunate that a reputed company like yours is being represented by a very negligent and careless service people and is certaily undermining your status. The service people have to replace the filter every 6 months as per the service agreement but even after the expiry of the above said period and our several reminders they are unperterbed and still not responding. So I was left with no option other than to m0ve the consumer court for my redressal. This is for your perusal.
Thanking You,
Phone: 0884-2375951, Mobile: 9866145951
email: ideal.varma@gmail.com
Ra
  18th of Sep, 2011
We are using Eureka Forbes water filter. Its output flow was very low. We raised a complaint to Eureka Forbes. The service person came and said it requires some carbon replacement. Even though the water filter is under AMC, he refused to change it saying that he will do it only if I renew the AMC. In spite of my repeated complaints there is no action.
Za
  11th of Jul, 2012
Very bad service.
I am making requests for last one month and they use to give assurance that the technician will come next day to resolve the problem.
nobody came yet. Each time a new caller executive and i have to describe the problem from the beginning.
Nobody is there to take the responsibility. Very irresponsible customer service team.
Also, they have dirty data. I logged my request on my name but they have there own version. I don't know, who the hell that person is. But they use to take only that name for my request.I have to invest some more time every time I call to let them explain who I am. :(
A company with good product and worst staff.
Sr
  17th of Jul, 2012
Eureka Forbes sucks

Eureka Forbes Logo Eureka Forbes
Customer Care Service
Overall Satisfaction Rating

170 Reviews
B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon Innova Marathon NextGen, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg Lower Parel
Mumbai