Eureka Forbes / Poor after sales & AMC services

1 India Review updated:

Customer ID No [protected] & Complaint No 50639545 dated 25/2/08.
Product Aquaguard Nova Water Purifier bought in Sep 2002.

The product was working fine till Jul 07 and the only thing that needs to be done was to change the candle and the carbon filter. I took the biggest mistake of taking an AMC in Aug 07, with a promise that both the filters would be changed free of cost (which would have costed cheaper than AMC & service charges) and free servicing through out the year.

Since last Aug 07, after the free servicing, the Aquaguard has been giving problems and relgiously the service engineer would come and change some part and go away. The UV detector was changed twice, the PCB ws changed at least 5 times, few pipes were removed, all by the authorised service engineer.

The service engineer was called more than 5 times in Feb yet the problem of the filter has not been solved. He promised to get a senior technician on 25/02. Since no one turned up, I placed a complaint with the call centre (who incidently dont know anything other than to take down the complaint and give the complaint no). No one turned up on 26/02. So I placed a reminder complaint and again I was promised the technicians would come on 27/02. No one has turned up. Result.....I have to buy Mineral water from outside..

Please go ahead and buy the product provided you know how to repair it yourself. Its one of the worst after sales services I have ever come across. Indifferent, unable to understand the sensitivities of the customers & their necessities and willing to give promises which could never be kept.

Rajkumar

Comments

• Pg
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    Aquaguard NOVA - not geting service
    Eureka Forbes
    India

I have purchased aquard Nova model about 5 years back.Earlier we were stationed at Nasik where we purchased the machine, where, we were getting a very good after sale service.We made two years service contract with the company.Now we shifted to Pune staying at Paud Road.Here nobody came to install the machine with the request.Because I am an Engineer I could be able to install it. It could run properly for 6 months nobody turned back to check it. Afterwards it stopped working only. I lodged a complaint. After 5 days, by giving frequent rings sombody came.By that time my wife had a severe attack of diarrhoea.Now also it is not working properly.I registered a complaint on 28/03/08, today is 3/04/08, nobody turned to attend the complaint after giving calls.It seems company is having lot many customers but do not have time to attain the complaints.Then why company is making contracts, just to collect the money? Iwant immediate service. Otherwise I will apply in GRAHAK PETH now.Just fade up with the service.

• Ra
      10th of May, 2008
    Aquaguard NOVA - after sale service
    Eureka Forbs
    www.eurekaforbs.com

I bought my Eureka Forbes Aqua guard 6 years back. After purchase & intalation of appratus I never got satisfactory services, I also get promise person will come in 2 hours but it never happens, I paying huge amount of telephone bills only for following my complaint .The person all time came is Mr. Surendra Vishwakarma. That fello never listen any thing about my problem & he just cleaning the fabrik candle only & go back. resulting the problem again arrising with in 3-4 days of not delivering water through it and now I m forced to take some legal action against them. My area is falling in Singrauli (M.P.) India

• Ag
      18th of Feb, 2010

Surprisingly I am facing the similar issues with my Aquaguard Nova.
    I had taken an AMC once and since then after every 6-8 months the aquaguard stops functioning and i have no option but to call the customer care, their technician comes and replaces the board, and its true i have seen the board getting replaced 5-6 times. and they charge somewhere in the range 500-1200.
    and I am very sure its not the board because meanwhile the aquaguard sometimes works and sometimes it doesnot.
    I guess I should learn to fix it myself.

• Pa
      9th of Sep, 2010
    Aquaguard NOVA - worst service ever
    eureka forbes
    eurekaforbes.com

we have 1 yrs contract (EMC) with aquaguard.the office of that was in konkan nagar mahim
    now it is shifted somewhere. and we dont have contact number of them.we want to clean up our water purif ier from inside
    pls help asap early our contact nuber is 02224464014

• Na
      13th of Sep, 2010
    Aquaguard NOVA - No response for servicing from last 10days
    EUREKA FORBES
    India

Though hvng amc from last more than 10years&also complained to co's service centre at panvel-raigad new mumbai on phone no.02265165679 & also reminded 5 times but still no serviceman has turned up till now. Already my cell no. Is gvn but then also no one bothered to call me before coming to home for servicing,.

Very bad service. Will never recommend anyone to buy the product of this co.

5th of Oct, 2010
    Aquaguard NOVA - worst service ever
    Eureka Forbes Ltd
    India

I had placed a request to service my Aquaguard Nova purifier, nobody turned up even after 5 days. When i tried to check the status, the senior executive lifted his hands saying the request is not updated. I was promised for sure that some one will come 100% on a saturday. we kept waiting for servicing guy cancelling all our weekend appointments, but the guy not turned up even after 5 days. there is not even a curtecy call to update the status. worst service. can't believe these guys.