Eureka Forbes / Money scam

I had purchased a Eureka Forbes Acqua Flow Designa water purifier and took an AMC for Rs 2550/- starting from 11th Nov 2007 to 10th Nov 2010. The receipt number for AMC is [protected]. I had placed a service request for some problem in my acquaguard almost 7 days back on Oct 24th, 2008. I have also been requesting everyday on telephone by calling up their service centre on 011-[protected]/8 requesting them to send a service engineer to my residence. However, every day the standard reply from the service centre is that They would send an engineer today but that day has not come for 7 days.

I would now be complaining to my RWA (Resident Welfare Association) and they would ensure that no Eureka Forbes stall / sales rep is allowed to enter my apartment society.

Overall it has been a very bad experience and for the past seven days, we have been purchasing filtered water for Rs 200/- per day. Would Eureka Forbes pay any heed to this ?

Va

Comments

12th of Jun, 2011

Breach of Trust and Violation of Business Ethics

I have been the victim of a mislead, mis-sell, dump & forget scam by some personnel of Eureka Forbes. The total loss to date is in 7 (seven) digits INR. I have material over Rs 6 Lacs in stock which are turning to dust.. the result of poor after sales service & unkept promises of a Sales Return. Eureka Forbes senior management has also not responded to my appeals for reasons best known to them. Irrespective of the huge amount of wealth destroyed, this is my effort to make my friends aware of unscrupulous dealings by people who would destroy a
    business worth lacs for their personal career gains. In this public folder you will find some of the actual documentation & history of this scam.

SCAM HISTORY: http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4721ccbe.html