Eureka Forbes / Money scam
I had purchased a Eureka Forbes Acqua Flow Designa water purifier and took an AMC for Rs 2550/- starting from 11th Nov 2007 to 10th Nov 2010. The receipt number for AMC is [protected]. I had placed a service request for some problem in my acquaguard almost 7 days back on Oct 24th, 2008. I have also been requesting everyday on telephone by calling up their service centre on 011-[protected]/8 requesting them to send a service engineer to my residence. However, every day the standard reply from the service centre is that They would send an engineer today but that day has not come for 7 days.
I would now be complaining to my RWA (Resident Welfare Association) and they would ensure that no Eureka Forbes stall / sales rep is allowed to enter my apartment society.
Overall it has been a very bad experience and for the past seven days, we have been purchasing filtered water for Rs 200/- per day. Would Eureka Forbes pay any heed to this ?
More Eureka Forbes Complaints & Reviews
- Eureka Forbes - Aquasure Water Filter - Useless product by Eureka Forbes! 
- Eureka Forbes - Don't get cheated by buying Eureka Forbes 
- Eureka Forbs Aqua Guard Water Purifier - Not giving services on AMC! 
- Eureka Forbes - Poor customer service 
- Eureka Forbes / Vacuum Cleaner - Nr.1 cheats in this world! 
- Eureka Forbes - aquaguard superb 
- Eureka India - water purifier innova 
- Eureka Forbes - dr. aquaguard classic+ with booster pump 
- Eureka Forbes - water purifier
- Eureka Forbes - eureka forbes amc is a scam