Etisalat / e life internet not working since 5th march 2017 until today 11th march 2017

Dear Customer Care,

My account number in Etisalat is [protected] under the name Ms. Sabena Mohammed Hanif Qureshi. My case number is [protected], [protected].

My elife internet is not working since 5th March and it is 11th March today already and complaint has been raised already and troubleshooting through 101 has been done many times but to no avail. I have been communicating with Mr. Laxmikanth, Mr. Sharath, Mr. Rakesh and Mr. Manish from the 101 call center but they are only giving me false claims and using just one lingo of escalating the matter to higher authority and also taking ownership but nothing has been done so far. I have also visited the Business Center in Deira on Wednesday 8th March and met Mr. Abdul Latif and he sent a complaint to the Technical team and assured that the technical team will call me but nothing happened until 19:30 same day so I went again at 19:30 to Etisalat Business Center and Mr. Mahmoud the Store Manager spoke in a very rude way and was not cooperative at all and was not showing any empathy towards my problem and the suffering that I am going through. And I literally waited till 21:30 in the Business Centre whereas all the staff including Mahmoud had left by 20:30 – 21:00. And I kept calling 101 and spoke to Sachin there and I told him that I will not leave the Business Centre until and unless I have a technician call me and visit my house as I had already lost my patience coz from 5th march until 8th March I was only given false promises and nothing had been done to resolve my issue. And finally at 21:17 I receive a call from Etisalat Technician (Shahzad [protected]) and he said he will visit my house that very moment and I asked my building security to open my room as he has a spare key and I rushed from Deira to Nahda Dubai in the meantime. The technician was still at home when I reached and he mentioned that there is some IT issue from the server or something and he has sent an email to them already and waiting for a reply which was not received yet.

I went to the Business Centre again on Thursday 9th March and also met the Store Manager Mr. Ehab Abdullah and two more people there but again false promises were made but nothing happened until now and still my internet is not working.
Since 5th March I have been calling 101 so many times and only I am hearing is that you guys are escalating my complaint to the higher authority but nothing is happening so far.
I am really ashamed and embarrassed with Etisalat which is unable to rectify my problem and solve the issue and it is already alomost a week now. Etisalat team is not capable of rectifying and solving a simple internet issue and is not even bothered to call the customer and inform or update about the status and give assurance of solving the issue soon. This was not expected at all from your team. Not one call I have received from Etisalat assuring me that the problem is being solved or something.
I hate to say this but I am really very very disappointed and ashamed of your incapable team and i must say that I have lost trust and faith in your services.

Wishing and hoping your team to show some empathy and sympathy towards the customer as I am also in the Hospitality Sector for almost 15yrs and we always place ourselves in the shoes of the customer and show empathy.

I will never recommend anyone to use Etisalat anymore.

Still waiting for my problem to be solved.

Warm Regards,