Etisalat / customer service

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

ETISALAT - How its works
1. You have a problem - usually because of poor service or they have taken huge amounts of your money for no service (which you will never get back)
2. You call the 101 Customer (no) Service
3. They raise a complaint as they can NEVER fix it
4. It gets closed automatically after 3-5 days so they meet their targets and the problem still exists.
5. You call again and another complaint is raised as they cant tell you why it was closed and they NEVER call you to discuss it.
6. see loop for 4-5 above until
7. You give up and go to Du
Took me a loss of AED 4, 000 which I never got back before I learnt the above lesson.
Hopefully this will help you all save a lot of time and heartache ... better still just choose Du

Ri
Jan 31, 2015

Comments

• Si
      15th of Feb, 2015

Etisalat is rubbish. I haven't had internet access for the past 5 daays now and I keep calling their Customer care who seems not to worry at all. All they have been trained for is to say "hold on". When you request to speak with a suipervisor, they keep you on hold for ages.
    I have never experienced such a poor quality service.

• Ba
      15th of Feb, 2015

Etisalat has a crap system! The largest telecom company that always have technical issues! Customer care will keep you on hold everytime you try to reach them. After 25mins, agent says he cannot help, because he sees my old account on his computer, so he decided to transfer my call to his supervisor, kept me on hold for 10mins..voila! supervisor is just seeing the same problem, then he explained, "We are having a technical issues so Call us back in 1hour!" They will send an SMS that your complaint has been resolved, but actually it is not! They dont seem to care to their customers. (AKA etisalat customer no care) They will call you if they have new offers but never will call you to update you on your complaints. Supervisor said they cannot do outbound calls. Really?? You get billed of the service you never use.. That's a pretty good business!