Etihad Airways / worst trip i've ever traveled
i had a flight from Riyadh to Denpasar thru Abu-Dhabi then kuala, i was planning to spend my new year eve with my wife there in Bali, but the flight has been delayed due to some weather circumstances, we have lost 2 nights in the hotel (approximately 530 USD), then when we arrive to Bali we didn't find our luggage in the airport, we lost it for a complete 5 nights, and when we got it back we found a lot of electronic items has been stolen such as a gear watch, go pro cam, portable speakers and so.
Etihad airways has turned my trip to be miserable, all of that was not fine but here is the worst thing, when i contacted them for a compensation, i found a stupid reply from the claim baggage customer support in a very unprofessional way informing me to contact Malaysia airlines as it is the last airline carried me from Kuala-Lampour to Bali.
i have been traveled on many airline companies, and i have lost my baggage 2 years earlier on emirates airways where i really found a supportive and professional customer care. they sent a representative from Emirates who paid for every single item i bought in my trip for completely 7 nights except the food.
ETIHAD AIRWAYS is the worst ever, the DON't DESERVE their reputation.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unable to redeem miles