Etihad Airways / worst trip i've ever traveled

Saudi Arabia Review updated:

i had a flight from Riyadh to Denpasar thru Abu-Dhabi then kuala, i was planning to spend my new year eve with my wife there in Bali, but the flight has been delayed due to some weather circumstances, we have lost 2 nights in the hotel (approximately 530 USD), then when we arrive to Bali we didn't find our luggage in the airport, we lost it for a complete 5 nights, and when we got it back we found a lot of electronic items has been stolen such as a gear watch, go pro cam, portable speakers and so.
Etihad airways has turned my trip to be miserable, all of that was not fine but here is the worst thing, when i contacted them for a compensation, i found a stupid reply from the claim baggage customer support in a very unprofessional way informing me to contact Malaysia airlines as it is the last airline carried me from Kuala-Lampour to Bali.
i have been traveled on many airline companies, and i have lost my baggage 2 years earlier on emirates airways where i really found a supportive and professional customer care. they sent a representative from Emirates who paid for every single item i bought in my trip for completely 7 nights except the food.
ETIHAD AIRWAYS is the worst ever, the DON't DESERVE their reputation.

Ah
Jan 26, 2015

Comments

• Et
      27th of Jan, 2015

Hi Ahmad Alagouz
    We are sorry to hear your feedback. Please email your booking details and feedback to [protected]@etihad.ae and we will look into this for you.
    Thanks