[Resolved] Etihad Airwayscustomer service and seating arrangements

Hi I recently flew return from Perth (Australia) to Manchester on flight UOIPYY, then back from Abu Dhabi to Perth . I am not very impressed at all with the customer service was very poor as a paying customer which the flight cost me $2400 in my case is a lot of money. I was very thirsty on all my connecting flights an yet still I had to wait longer than 30 mins for someone to answer my bell and come and see me, then another 10 mins or so until I had been given a drink, I understand they can be busy but I think this was a joke really . The staff spoke to me with a bit so nice attitude as if I was being a nusence to them . In this case I stopped asking for a drink. I fly home to to UK every year in my case the past 4 years and majority of the time with Etihad.
On the flight back from Abu Dhabi I felt like I was in a crèche, I was surrounded my children all under the age of 5 and even only a few moths old. Not one wink of sleep could I get with children crying which I no is not there fault, but then the parents was shouting back at the children at the top of there lungs. To be honest I had an horrendous flight. I wouldn't recommend anyone to fly with etihad after what I experienced.
I would like to no what can be done about this and how paying customers of a lot of money can be compensated as that was not an enjoyable flight what so ever never mind the 21 hours

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Dear Christieg

Thanks for coming to our page today and highlighting this experience to us. We would firstly like to apologise for the service provided and certainly look into this for you.
    In order to do so, kindly send us this feedback along with your booking reference to our team; [protected]@etihad.ae they will create a case and further investigate this for you. We hope to hear back from you to assist further *Gill

Ch