[Resolved] Ethan Allen / Custom sofa
I worked with a designer from Ethan Allen in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. Lynn Messnick the designer came to my home with the samples and everything coordinated perfectly. When the sofa was delivered the fabric was not the same. The colors in my home are a taupe beige and the fabric we chose was also a taupe beige. However the fabric on the sofa came a golden beige. After several calls to service the came with a sample of the fabric and took pictures next to my sofa. Long story short, they claim the difference in the fabric is due to the dye lot. I didn't choose the fabric that I received. If the dye lot was not the same they should have sent me a sample. My sofa was delivered on Jan. 12, 2017. This is a winter home, and I will be going up north next month and would like a resolution to this problem. It seams everyone from the service department to Bill Meyer the manager, have washed their hands of my complaint. I spent $3, 840.90 on the sofa and $298.98 for the fabric protection plan.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Ethan Allen Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2017
Hello - My name is Paula and I work for Ethan Allen. Would you please reach out to us at [protected]@ethanallen. com so that we can work with you to resolve this situation? We look forward to hearing from you.
More Ethan Allen Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Terrible company 
- Ethan Allen New Impressions Dining Table - Poor Quality / Poor Customer Service 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - table top 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Sales associate attitude 
- Ethan Allen - Horrible quality 
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - Buyer beware 
- Ethan Allen - Do not purchase from them
- Ethan Allen - Delivery delay (6 weeks late, at best!)
- [Resolved] Ethan Allen - price increases as of september 18th, 2018 
- Ethan Allen - Shame on them